Sacrifice

WHY DID I WRITE THIS IT'S SO SAD!!!!
Adult Au
Sad
Suicide????
Greater forces are among them

Shuichi Saihara and Kokichi Ouma had been together for a while now, and their love for each other had only grown stronger with time. They had been through a lot together, navigating through their complicated relationship in a world that was never meant for them.

One day, Kokichi came to Shuichi with a heavy heart. He had received a message from an old acquaintance, warning him of an impending threat that could destroy their entire world. The only way to stop it was for Kokichi to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Shuichi was devastated. He couldn't imagine a world without Kokichi, and the thought of losing him was too much to bear. But Kokichi knew what he had to do, and he couldn't let his love for Shuichi stand in the way of saving their world.

They spent their last few days together, cherishing every moment they had left. They went on long walks, watched the sunset together, and held each other close, knowing that their time together was running out.

As the day of the sacrifice drew near, Shuichi tried to persuade Kokichi to reconsider. But Kokichi was resolute, and he knew that he had to do this for the greater good.

On the day of the sacrifice, Shuichi stood by Kokichi's side, holding his hand tightly as he prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice. Kokichi looked at Shuichi with tears in his eyes, knowing that this would be the last time they would ever be together.

With a heavy heart, Kokichi sacrificed himself, and the world was saved. Shuichi was left alone, heartbroken and shattered. He mourned the loss of his beloved Kokichi, but he knew that his sacrifice had not been in vain.

In the end, Shuichi found solace in the memories of their love, and he knew that Kokichi would always be with him, watching over him from beyond. Their love had been real, and it had been worth everything they went through, even if it had to end in sacrifice.