Dates

Look, I think Oumota is kinda cute, and I'm running out of ideas don't murder me, but don't worry this is a Saiouma Book so y'all already know who wins

Once upon a time, Kokichi Ouma found himself in a bit of a predicament. He had developed feelings for both Kaito Momota and Shuichi Saihara, two of his closest friends. Kokichi was torn between the two, not knowing who he should choose.

Meanwhile, Kaito and Shuichi had both caught onto Kokichi's dilemma and decided to plan the perfect dates to win his heart. Shuichi had planned a fun day at an amusement park, complete with roller coasters, games, and cotton candy. Kaito on the other hand, had planned a romantic evening under the stars, complete with a candlelit dinner and stargazing.

Kokichi was thrilled when both Kaito and Shuichi asked him out on a date. He was excited to spend time with both of them, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he had to make a choice. As the dates approached, Kokichi became more and more anxious, not knowing how to choose between Kaito and Shuichi.

Finally, the day arrived, and Kokichi found himself at the amusement park with Shuichi. They rode roller coasters, played games, and laughed until their sides hurt. Shuichi was charming, funny, and kind, and Kokichi found himself having a great time.

The next evening, Kokichi found himself under the stars with Kaito. They enjoyed a delicious dinner, and then lay down on a blanket to stargaze. Kaito pointed out constellations, and Kokichi found himself getting bored, normally he and Kaito would get into dumb fights but he wasn't feeling it. Kaito was acting different than normal, yes the overwhelming knowledge about space was the same but everything else was off, and Kokichi didn't like it.

As the night drew to a close, Kokichi realized that he had made his decision. He had fallen in love with Shuichi, and he knew that he wanted to be with him. But as he was leaving the date with Kaito after saying their goodbyes and Kokichi walking to Shuichi's house, unlocking it with the stair keys he stole and telling Shuichi the BIG NEWS, Kaito appeared out of nowhere and 'kidnapped him,' determined to win Kokichi's heart by force.

Kokichi was terrified, but just as Kaito was about to kidnap him, Miu Iruma appeared dressed in a ghost costume, with only her eyes and arms visible through the holes in the sheet. She scared Kaito away, and Kokichi was able to escape unharmed.

In the end, Kokichi and Shuichi lived happily ever after, and Kaito learned that love cannot be forced. Though he was heartbroken, he eventually moved on and found happiness with someone else. And Miu continued to scare people in her ghost costume, because that's just who she was >:}