Chapter 30: And so it begins (Peter + guest)

Previously:

Those who can't fly (Clint, Yelena, Natasha, Kate, Bruce—he's not yet the Hulk, he'll transform outside) go with Dr Strange and those who can (Sam, Mr Stark, Wanda, Vision) go to the launchpad. I gather there, too, knowing I can swing down because I'm Spider-man and that's what I do. I bounce up and down on the spot, psyching myself up in anticipation.

"Alright," Mr Stark's helmet comes down. "Let's do this shit."

Refer to the last chapter for Hiccup's recollection of the recent events

P.s have mercy on me I'm pretty bad at writing action. Thx.

Now:

Third pov, a while ago

"Steve!" Bucky shouted over the wind, raising his metal arm up to shield himself from the storm as he walked after the vague silhouette of his idiot friend. "Shouldn't have let him go off," Bucky muttered to himself, frustrated. A bench seat came flying out of nowhere and he barely reacted in time, ducking down as it flew over his head. Bucky raised his finger to his coms. "Steve, what are you doing?! There's nothing here but wind and rain!" He yelled over the wind. No response. "Steve!" He shouts into the cons again, but still no response. He can't see him at all now.

"Anyone copy? I've lost contact with Steve." He asks into coms with a clenched jaw, wiping rain off his face. No one responds. Its static. The storm must be interfering. Frustrated, Bucky stalks through the growing puddles in search of Steve.

Meanwhile, Steve stands still. No wind or rain is reaching him, yet all around him the storm brings chaos. He'd heard about the eye of the storm, but something tells him it shouldn't be like this.

He stares, unsure how to react to the colourful flow of currents swirling around ahead of him. He squints, almost swearing he could see people in there. But it's impossible! The currents are no bigger than his hand! Yet, there in a green glow was a little boy with a stuffed animal in hand staring back at him. There in a red glow was an older boy with chains hanging off him. There in a orange light was a girl hanging from a cliff. Not hanging, jumping. And there... no. Impossible. He had to be going crazy. Dreaming. Because right there, behind a pink light, Peggy— his Peggy— was staring back at him.

Peter
And so it begins. At Mr Stark's word we all go our seperate ways, either bounding onto the deck or through the portal, wasting to time. I run towards the deck/launchpad with the others, but in the last moment get impatient and decide to use the window instead—itching to get to the battle as fast as possible. FRIDAY gets the memo as I jump towards it and opens it just in time.

"Hello Peter," Karen greets as I free fall through the air. "Would you like to activate enhanced combat mode?"

"Hey Karen," I greet cheerfully. "No, I-I'm good. Maybe later though."

"Coms check,"  I hear Sam's voice come through as I near the ground. I shoot a web at a building and swing off towards battle, which seems to be around the centre of New York (to absolutely no ones surprise). Glancing up, I catch a sight of Sam soaring overhead. "This is Sam, come in everyone."

An influx of voices ring through at once and I laugh. There's an awkward pause before we start speaking again, this time one at a time.

Everyone says their name and confirms they can hear everything. We still haven't heard from Steve or Bucky, but hopefully they'll show up soon. Preferably very soon because I've just reached the main battle along with almost everyone else.