Chapter 67

"I'm not leaving town Klaus! We can't just move away." I argue, not believing that he is even suggesting just moving away from Mystic Falls. I may hate most of the people in this town but it's still my home. My shitty home. But my home.

"Yes we can, and we are." he glares, acting like he makes all my decision for me.

"Mystic Falls is my home. My parents are buried here. I'm not leaving." I yell, not understanding what has gotten into him.

Klaus rolls his eyes, "Your parents are dead, there's no reason to stay here for them. Plus you're going to have to leave this place eventually. You're immortal love, you have to move places."

"You're an ass." I growl, not believing that he is saying these things.

"I could make you leave." Klaus shrugs, his eyes hard.

I let out a disbelieved sigh, "You wouldn't. You know I'd hate you."

"You wouldn't actually love." he smirks, his eyes emotionless. "I would make you think you actually wanted to come. You wouldn't know any different."

"You're unbelievable. That would really make you happy? If we were living in a lie. What's wrong with you right now?" I demand.

"No you're living in a lie Aria. You keep lying to yourself about who I am. I'm not Damon Salvatore, I can't be him for you." he glares, and I'm pretty sure his eyes are changing color.

I let out a bitter laugh, "So now this is about Damon?"

"Would you want to be half loved by the only person you love?" Klaus questions, some emotions finally showing on his face.

"Half loved? What the hell are you talking about? I don't expect you to be Damon." I argue, not knowing how the conversation succumbed to this.

Klaus shakes his head, "You have to make up your mind love. You can either chose me, and leave. Or chose him, and stay."

"Those aren't choices." I whisper, tears gathering in my eyes.

"You're right, they aren't. You can either come with my willingly, or I can make you. You'd never know. So you might as well chose the easy option. Also I compel you to make you think you hate Damon Salvatore. I might even make you kill him." he growls, not sounding like the guy I love anymore.

"You know what Klaus? You just went from being...half-loved, to not loved at all." I scream, before storming out of the room. I didn't half love him but if he wants to think that I'll let him.

Because you know what? He can go screw himself for all I care.

==============

I bang on the door, trying to stop myself from sobbing. I look like a mess right now probably. I cried the whole time I was driving here. I tried listening to upbeat songs. Let me tell you, it didn't help at all.

Stefan opens up the door, his eyes going wide when he sees me. "Aria?"

"Hey Stefan." I whisper, avoiding his gaze.

"Are you alright?" he frowns, taking in my shitty appearance.

"No, I'm so far from alright right now." I cry, before taking a deep breath. "Is Damon home?"

Stefan nods, "He's upstairs in his room."

I speed upstairs to his room, appearing right in front of his bed. He looks up front he book he's reading, startled to see me. Damon's eyes roam over me before a pissed expression comes over his face.

"If he hurt you, I'll fucking kill him. I don't care how strong he is." Damon growls, rushing off his bed and over to me.

I smile slightly at him, "He didn't hurt me...yet."