Chapter 56

"'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you. 'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you!" I sing along at the top of my lungs, dancing to the music while standing on Stefan's bed. God, I love this song. It's just so funky and amazing. Always puts me in a good mood, and I need something to put me in a good mood.

So apparently Mikeal didn't really kill the Original Witch, according to the pictures on the wall Klaus did. What makes it even better is that Elena went and told Rebekah about it, breaking what was left off Bekah's heart. Well...at least whatever bond she had with her brother. Oh and to top it off, Elena and Damon are downstairs in his bedroom making weapons for tonight. They've been cozy lately, pisses me off...

"What are you doing?" Stefan frowns, emerging from the bathroom in only a towel. Ugh, put some clothes on man. Jeez. I don't need to see that.

"I'm having fun..." I answer, giving him a weird look.

Stefan turns off the speaker, causing me to glare at him. He shrugs, sending me a smirk. I stick my tongue out at him, hoping off the table. Tonight is homecoming, and I don't have a date. Well, the plan doesn't call for a date so...actually, I kind of do in a way.

Not like we'll be doing much normal stuff though, Damon has made a plan to kill Klaus tonight. Klaus thinks Mikeal is dead because Stefan told Klaus that Mikeal was dead. Long story, but he kind of was for a while. Anyways, Mikeal will be helping us, so nothing could ever go wrong now. Note my sarcasm.

I can't let my weird feelings for Klaus tonight get in the way of whatever they have planned. I have to do my part, and accept the fact Klaus is going to die tonight. I just hope Mikeal doesn't screw us over, or even Rebekah for that matter. Apparently she's helping us... like I said, she's not happy with her brother. But is that enough to want to kill him? She's been with him for a long time.

"What am I going to wear?" I sigh, looking at the dresses I have laid out on the bed. None of them look good enough. I don't want to look like some drag human tonight...Wait...

I grab a dress that was underneath a bunch, smirking when I see what it looks like. Oh yeah, this is going to look sexy.

"I need some new ties." Stefan states, throwing a bunch on his bed. I can see the dust on some of them. Eew.

"Yeah you do." I agree.

"Lets go get some from Damon." he says, throwing on some pants, and a shirt. Thankfully I wasn't looking when he took his towel off. That would be gross.

"I don't want to go down there." I whine.

"Because Damon and Elena are down there?" Stefan smirks knowing that gets to me. "Don't let it get to you Aria, aren't you better than that?"

I sigh, "I don't even know anymore."

"Well get your shit together then, and come downstairs with me." Stefan grins, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room. I glare at him, pulling my hand out of his. I don't want to go to Damon's bedroom. It just makes me mad these days.

Stefan and I walk into the room, heading straight towards the bathroom where they have suddenly got quite. Please, don't stop on our part.

"I need to borrow a tie." Stefan states.

"You have your own ties." Damon points out, sounding bored.

"I'm a 162 years old, and I'm going to a homecoming dance. I need better ties." Stefan glares.

"You two could not go." Elena suggests all bitchy like.

"Stefan's compelled to protect you and if I don't, Klaus will kill me. And if I look at our track records at high school dances it's pretty tragic. With my luck, you'll go and get yourself murdered by the homecoming queen. Which FYI, will probably be me." I give her a forced smile, my eyes glowing with anger. I probably won't be the homing queen but hey, a girl can threaten, can't she?