Chapter 6

"I had fun tonight." I smile at Tyler.

"Well that makes one of us." he jokes.

"Oh come on Stefan's not th-" but he cuts me off by rubbing his thumb against my face. I give him a curious look and he smiles, leaning in to kiss me. I eagerly kiss him back and he pushes me down on the bed, never breaking our kiss. I roll over and switch our positions. Tyler's head lands on my stuffed animal and he throws it to the ground. I laugh and lean up, pulling my shirt over my head. He smirks and I lean back down and kiss him. He gently pushes me away and starts taking off his shirt. As soon as the shirt is back over his head, I lean down to kiss him again but suddenly stop. Instead of Tyler laying there it's Damon. I scream and jump off him.

I sit up in bed gasping. Oh God, now I am having dreams about Damon Salvatore. I run my hand over my face and try to even my breathing. I look over at my window and see a black crow sitting on the window seal. I get up slowly and walk to the window, the bird is staring at me curiously.

"If you don't shoo bird, I will stab you with a pencil." I threaten while picking up my empty water glass. The bird caws then flies away. I shake my head at the bizarre bird and head to the bathroom to fill my water cup up.

Too much weirdness for one night.

-------------------

"Oo, look at you all hot in your jersey." Elena flirts when Stefan walks up to us before the game.

"What happened? No more cheerleader?" Stefan asks.

"She quit." I say.

"Yup, I am a quitter." Elena rolls her eyes.

"No, your not a quitter." Stefan says sweetly, taking Elena's hands in his. "I hope you don't think it's to soon but I got you two presents." Stefan says taking out two small boxes. I raise my eyebrow at my sisters boyfriend.

"Uh, Stefan it's kind of weird getting your girlfriends twin a present." I say.

"Yeah I know but I just wanted you to have it, I thought it would be perfect for you." Stefan says shyly. He hands me the box and I take it eagerly. I open it, smiling at what I see. It's a simple lime green bracelet, it's one of those kind of rope bracelets that are tied. (Sorry I suck at describing things.) I put it on and give Stefan a big smile.

"Thank you, I love it." I say grateful. Stefan nods and gives Elena her present. When she opens it I see a beautiful necklace.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful." Elena smiles at Stefan.

"It's something I've had forever. I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now." Stefan explains. Nice move Stefan. "I'd very much like it, if you'd wear it for me."

Elena brings the necklace up to her nose and smells it. Uh, weird much? "Is that rose I smell?" Elena asks.

"Uh no it's a herb." Stefan looks down at the ground. I smell my bracelet and smell the same kind of rose smell. "It's nice huh?" Stefan smiles.

"I love it." Elena grins and turns around so Stefan can put the necklace on. Stefan lifts up her hair then clasps the chain together.

"And I wanted to thank you both for pushing me to try out for the team. It feels really good." Stefan admits.

"What a pair." I smirk, "She quits and you start."

"We're a work in progress. We'll figure it out." Stefan smiles. Elena smiles back at him and leans up, kissing him.

"Eew! No! Not in front of your sister." I whine. Elena sighs pulling away from him. Stefan gives her a small smile before heading back to the team. I look over and see Elena all dazed and love struck. I roll my eyes and turn around to see Caroline standing there with her hands on her hips.