Chapter 43

"Please sign here and here." the guy points, handing the pen to Elena. Elena signs it quickly, handing it over to me. We're signing the deed to Damon and Stefan's house right now. Well... I guess our house.

"So this place is your guys now?" Bonnie asks, sitting across from Elena and I. Why did Elena have to invite her? "They gave it you guys?"

"For now, as sole owners, we are the only people allowed to invite certain types of people in here, if you know what I mean." Elena explains, casting a glance at the real-estate agent guy. I roll my eyes, of course Bonnie knows what we mean Elena.

"So your guys very own safe house?" Bonnie frowns.

"That's the idea." Elena answers.

"Well, wouldn't want to clean it." Bonnie smiles, looking around the house. Elena laughs, looking around the house also. Did Bonnie and Elena just smile and joke about something? I didn't know they could do that?

"We're done here, thank you ladies." the guy smiles, collecting all of his paperers. Elena and I stand up with him, walking him to the door.

"Thank you Mr.Henry." Elena smiles, shaking his hand. He smiles back at her, before walking out of the door. Damon and Stefan who had been waiting outside, try to walk in but get stopped by an invisible barrier.

"Oops, sorry." I shrug, sending them an innocent smile. They both glare at me, wanting to get inside.

"Stefan, would you like to come inside my house?" Elena smiles.

"I would love to." Stefan grins, stepping inside. Damon looks over at me, waiting for an invitation.

"Damon Salvatore, you can...not come inside this house." I smirk, causing Stefan to laugh.

"What are we twelve?" Damon sighs.

"No, twelve year olds don't invite there vampire boyfriends into there house. But, I am not twelve, so Damon, would you like to come inside?" I ask, sending him a flirtatious glance.

He steps inside, giving me a kiss. "Does that answer your question Ari?" he whispers, a small smirk on his face. I roll my eyes, and step away form him. I think that gave me my answer.

Bonnie walks over to Elena, handing her coat over to her. "Where are you going?" I frown, looking at Elena's bag.

"To school, which is where you should be going." Elena scolds, glaring at me.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon sighs, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I have no problem not leaving it, if it means I get to skip school again. But...I don't want to be trapped here 24/7.

"Yeah guys, Klaus is out there, you know that." Stefan says, looking between the bores. I meant girls. Sorry.

"Yeah, but where?" Elena questions, causing Damon to start to reply. She cuts him off before he can even start though. "No one knows." Elena pauses. "Look I appreciate what you guys are doing for us, and I'll be able to sleep here knowing Aria and I are safe. But I'm not going to be a prisoner here, and I doubt Aria will be either."

"Fine, your way Elena." Damon glares, not liking this idea at all.

"Don't worry, if Klaus shows his face, I can take him. I know how." Bonnie states, a determined look in her eyes.

"See the way I see it is, Aria and I are the safest we can be next to Bonnie. Which is why Aria is coming to school with us." Elena smiles, but casts me a look telling me not to argue.

"That's not the way I see it." I sigh, grabbing my jacket off of the couch. I give Damon a quick kiss before walking over to Bonnie and Elena at the door.