.+|Peace|+. (Adult Sashanne fluff)

Giving y'all a break from the angst enjoy this chapter Sasha and Anne are 23 and I'm very sorry for not updating AND WENT TO MY FIRST PRIDE PARADE SUPER FUN

Sasha was downstairs laying on the couch, she was petting domino 3 as Anne came in "what a day..." Anne mumbled as she went over to Sasha domino 3 jumping off as she laid down on her chest holding onto her. Sasha rubbed her back softly kissing her forehead, she smiled softly holding her hand softly "Thanks sash..." she mumbled "Mhm.." she kissed her nose.

Sasha sat up holding her softly as Anne hugging her tightly purring softly. She rubbed her head softly Anne leaning into her touch kissing her cheek softly. Anne got up as sasha hugged her softly from behind Anne letting out a giggle, she scratched the back of Sasha's head.

"I love you.." sasha mumbled hugging anne tighter purring louder "I love you too.." she purred as sasha picked her up anne yelping. Sasha brought anne to the balcony putting her down "Really sasha.." anne mumbled "Mhm!" She gave her a toothy grin "Dork." Anne flicked her head  "Hey what was that for" sasha rolled her eyes anne kissing her cheek a few times "Sorry sasha" she smiled nuzzling her shoulder.

Sasha held anne close purring softly as they watched the sunset "nice isn't it..." she smiled "Mhm." Anne held her hand softly rubbing it. They held each other close purring softly watching the sun set.

273 words

VERY SORRY FOR BEING GONE IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY ALR SEE YALL STAY SAFE DRINK WATER AND BUH BYE ~Asher