.+|I won't let you go.|+.

You thought the angst was done haha you banana heads it aint. Marcy comforting Sasha while she has a mental breakdown :D Hope yall enjoy this chapter!! They're teens in this btw

Sasha and Marcy were laying on her bed watching tv. Marcy was holding Sasha as Sasha snuggled her. Sasha hugged her softly as Marcy hugged her back.

"Hey Marce." Sasha mumbled "Yeah Sasha?" She looked at her "C-can you just hold me." Her voice cracked "Of course." She held her close as Sasha sniffled, whimpering slightly.

"Is something wrong Sash?" Marcy looked at her and Sasha started to cry hugging her tighter. Marcy rubbed her back wiping her tears "What's wrong.." She kissed her cheek softly.

Sasha hugged marcy tightly, whimpering "I-I." She sniffled, crying harder against Marcy's shoulder as she rubbed her back.

"Hey it's okay I'll hold you for as long as you want." She held her close as Sasha melted down harder on her shoulder.

Marcy wiped her tears kissing her forehead softly as Sasha kept sobbing against her. She rubbed her back, nuzzling her head.

"Let it out.." She held her as Sasha whimpered "I'm sorry." She cried harder as Marcy held her "You have nothing to be sorry for Sash." She kissed her head softly comforting her "I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She whimpered crying against her chest.

"Sasha it's okay I promise.." She rubbed her cheek wiping her tears "You'll be okay." She smiled as Sasha held Marcy's wrist sniffling softly.

She laid her head on Marcy's shoulder as Marcy scratched her head softly. "I know there's a lot going on in your life right now but I promise I'll be there for you." She smiled as Sasha looked at her slightly smiling back softly.

"T-thanks Marcy I really appreciate it." She purred softly rubbing against her.

"Of course Sash." She rubbed her head softly as Sasha kissed her head.

Sasha smiled as Marcy giggled softly as Sasha kissed her cheek a few times "Sasha stop it tickles!"

She laughed as Sasha smiled as she kept kissing Marcy as she laughed.

"Sasha!" She giggled as Sasha smiled, kissing her nose "I love you Marbles." She smiled "I love you too Sashami." She purred, kissing her nose.

Sasha purred loudly, snuggling her softly hugging Marcy "Thanks marbles you're the best." She grinned.

"Of course Sasha! I'm always and I mean always here for you." She smiled, kissing her head.

Sasha fell asleep against her chest purring quietly. "Sleep well my love." Marcy smiled, kissing her cheek holding her close.

Hope yall liked this! Sorry for not uh updating in a bit I've been having a lot of stress and stuff and this took me like 4 days to writer and ik its short and sorry about that! I've been having some bad anixety and stuff but I should be updating more often! <3  also so sorry I didn't make art for this one! I'm busy working on my show too. Anyway bye!

Words: 485