.+|Tired|+.

Just a wholesome adult marcanne chapter!

Marcy was sitting in the car waiting for Anne to get out of work. She hummed softly tapping the steering wheel as she heard the door open seeing Anne sit down.

She looked at her, kissing her cheek softly. Anne leaned on Marcy's shoulder sighing softly "Everything okay?" She looked at her.

"That was the busiest day of my fucking life." She mumbled snuggling closer to Marcy purring slightly.

Marcy kissed her head and started to drive home. Anne held Marcy's arm softly, closing her eyes. She smiled softly "How was your day Marcy.." She looked at her "Eh not much just did some drawing but that's it.." She smiled.

Anne snuggled her arm softly "At least you had an easy day." She sighed as Marcy kissed her head "What was your day like?" She asked.

"It was so stressful. First of all this mom expected me to watch her child while she went to another part of the aquarium! And then a kid threw up and I had to clean it up. We were understaffed too. And then in the play area someone had destroyed the place! And I got forced to clean it up!" She growled

Marcy looked at her kissing her cheek "Well you're lucky we're home. Come on.." She picked Anne up, bringing her inside locking the car.

Anne blushed softly as Marcy held her in her arms. Marcy went over the elevator putting her down hitting the button waiting for it.

Anne held onto her arm softly. The elevator dinged as Marcy brought her inside of it. She hit the second floor button as Anne kept snuggling her arm softly.

She smiled softly, kissing her head softly. Anne purred rubbing against her arm.

The elevator door opened as Marcy walked out of it with Anne following her. She grabbed the keys opening their apartment door walking inside.

Anne took her shoes off laying down on the bed groaning softly. Marcy laid next to her holding her close. "Thanks Mars.." She smiled, hugging her softly.

Marcy hugged her back kissing her head "You're welcome Anna banana." She smiled as Anne rubbed against her "Do you want me to make dinner or snuggle." She looked at her.

"Snuggle." Anne responded, hugging her tighter as Marcy smiled "Alright.." She kissed her nose.

After an hour of cuddling Anne looked up at Marcy purring, kissing her cheek "Hey Marc?" She trilled "What's up?" She looked at her.

She smiled kissing her cheek "I love you.." She grinned "I love you too sweetheart." She purred. Anne looked at her and smiled. Marcy kissed her head softly as she smiled.

Anne snuggled closer to her purring. She rubbed against her "Night marbles I love you.." She smiled.

"I love you too.." She kissed her head softly as Anne fell asleep smiling.

Sorry for not updating in a while! I've been working on my new story if yall wanna go read that anyway bye!

words: 480

.+|Sashannarcy oneshots|+.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें