.+|Married Life|+.

Marcy was sitting in the living room playing with her wedding ring as Anne opened the front door smiling "Marbles?"

Marcy looked over and smiled "Anne!" She got up as Anne giggled.

Anne went over standing on her toes hugging Marcy softly.

Marcy hugged her, rubbing her back softly. "I missed you." She laid her head on Anne's shoulder softly.

Anne rubbed Marcy's head softly, kissing her cheek "You always miss me dork." She giggled as Marcy moved her head closer to Anne's face.

"Well still." Marcy looked at her wife smiling.

Anne kissed Marcy's head "Alright now put me down." Anne smiled as Marcy did.

Anne ruffled Marcy's hair and went upstairs changing out of her work outfit and went back downstairs hugging Marcy's arm softly.

Marcy rubbed Anne's back softly and picked her up.

Anne giggled softly, holding onto Marcy softly.

Marcy leaned in close to her, kissing her lips softly as Anne softly kissed her back smiling softly.

Anne pulled away giggling softly as she hugged her wife tightly, smiling.

Marcy hugged her back softly rubbing her cheek softly as Anne leaned into her touch staring at Marcy blushing softly.

Marcy grabbed Anne, picking her up bringing her upstairs and laid down on the bed holding Anne.

Anne snuggled into Marcy's arm smiling softly, she blushed feeling Marcy's arms wrap around her as she heard Marcy's heart beat making Anne feel safe and protected from everything.

Marcy kissed Anne's head smiling warmly as she held Anne's hand rubbing it softly.

Anne closed her eyes, snuggling closer to her breathing slowly.

"I love you so much Marcy Boonchuy." She smiled, kissing Marcy's hand softly, making Marcy blush softly.

"I love you too Anne." Marcy rubbed her cheek softly as Anne nuzzled her neck softly breathing a bit slower.

She started to fall asleep as Marcy smiled.

"Sleep well, I love you so much." Marcy mumbled, kissing her head gently as Anne smiled as she fell asleep, smiling warmly.

Hey sorry for not posting in a while! this fanfic is gonna hit a year old soon?! Jesus time flies by fast. Also I'm so sorry for not posting I've gotten caught up in so much stuff I'm working on comics, a show and animatics and a youtube channel and so much more.  But enough of that! Have a great day and bye everyone! 

-Ash <3