[Mommy issues.]

Why hello, its me! Sick with covid rn lmao. But enjoy this Sashanne chapter!

Sasha was sitting in class, her leg bouncing up and down, she looked at Anne, she was scared and stressed. Anne's gaze was soft, watching the teacher talk about the lesson, she wasn't paying attention, just staring at his large GYATT.

Anne felt Sasha touch her arm, she looked at Sasha, noticing how she was shaking. She frowned slightly, she knew this feeling. She raised her hand, Mr gyatt ugly mustache looked at her.

"Yes Anne?" He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Can I bring Sasha to the bathroom?" She mumbled, putting her hand down.

"And why?" He growled, rolling his eyes again.

"Uhh, cause she's pregnant?"

Sasha stared at her, about to grab her arm.

"Not the first time I've had a girl pregnant in here, go to the bathroom." He grumbled, Anne brought Sasha out into the hall.

Sasha followed Anne, punching her shoulder. "Out of any lie, pregnant!?" Sasha growled, trying to punch her.

"It was just easy, every girl is pretty much pregnant right now." Anne shrugged, kissing Sasha's nose.

Sasha blushed, sighing. "Please just bring me to the bathroom."

"Of course love." Anne kissed her cheek, bringing her to the girls bathroom. Going into one of the stalls, locking the door.

Sasha teared up, hugging Anne. Staring to sob into her arms, Anne frowned, hugging Sasha gently. Rubbing her cheek, letting her cry.

"What's wrong?" Anne whispered, her tone soft and full of love, caressing Sasha's hair.

Sasha kept crying, hugging Anne tightly, clearly distraught from something, almost falling onto the ground. Anne frowned, sitting on the floor, holding Sasha.

Slowly, Sasha began to calm down. Clinging to Anne, looking up at her.

"I-I-"

"Don't say sorry." Anne rubbed her cheek, slowly making Sasha purr, which made Anne smile.

"You can explain it or not, I understand love." She pat her hand, then felt Sasha kissing her cheek. Making her giggle.

"Okay, okay. Enough kisses. I'll tell you."

Sasha sighed, taking a deep breathe. Anne held her hand gently.

"Me and my mom g-got into a fight this morning and-"

Sasha was awake in the early morning, making herself coffee. Then felt her mom grab her wrist.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Sasha's mother yelled, making sasha move out of the way.

Sasha teared up, shaking badly. Her mother rolled her eyes. "ITS YOUR FAULT THAT NOBODY LOVES YOU."

She growled, slapping her. Sasha began to sob, making her mother angry.

"I-I don't wanna tell the rest." Sasha sniffled, tears dripped down her fast. Anne's heart ached, she held Sasha. Kissing her cheek.

"You wanna spend the night at my house?" Anne smiled, getting up. Helping Sasha stand.

Sasha clung to her, snuggling close. "O-Okay." She smiled, wiping her tears.

Anne kissed her cheek, making Sasha smile.

"Okay, okay. I'm ready." Sasha smiled, wiping the rest of her tears away. Splashing her face with water. Smiling.

Sasha and Anne walked back to class. Holding each others hands.

The bell rang after about an hour, both of them ran out of the classroom. Running outside together smiling. Sasha sat in the back, Anne snuggled up to her. Buckling both of their seat belts. Oum looked at Sasha and Anne, smiling.

"Sasha's spending the night with us?"

"Yeah." Anne smiled, then Oum began to drive home.

After they got home, Sasha and Anne ran inside.

"Okay, I'll go set up upstairs, you can stay down here. I have a surprise for you!~"

Anne ran upstairs, leaving Sasha alone with Oum, Sasha went to the kitchen, shaking badly. Oum noticed, she frowned slightly, going over. Rubbing her back.

"Are you okay Sasha?" Oum looked down at her, which made Sasha nervous CAUSE OF HER MOMMY ISSUES.

Sasha nodded, looking down. Shaking, oum noticed, sighing.

"You're Safe here, I promise." Oum hugged her, Sasha teared up. Sniffling, crying into Oum's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry..." Sasha sniffled hugging her back tightly. Oum frowned, letting Sasha cry into her shoulder, she rubbed her back. Sitting her down on the couch.

"I'll get you some water, then you can talk, okay."

Sasha nodded, slowly calming down. Oum came back, giving her the cup of water. Sasha drank it, Oum wrapped a blanket around her.

"Did something happen?" She rubbed her back, Sasha nodded. Leaning on her shoulder.

"M-Me and my mom got into a fight. I don't wanna explain It..." Sasha sniffled, wiping her tears.

Oum nodded. "If you ever need anything, you're always welcomed here." She smiled, hugging Sasha tightly. Making Sasha sniffle, she wiped her tears. Then got up, going upstairs to Anne.

"Thanks Mrs Boonchuy." Sasha smiled, then went to Anne's room.

Anne was setting up a pile of plushies, purring loudly, than felt Sasha's arms wrap around her. Kissing her the back of her neck. Making her laugh.

"Sasha!" Anne laughed, Sasha lifted her up. Jumping onto the bed. Looking up at Anne.

"I love you Sasha." Anne smiled, kissing her lips, Sasha melted onto the kiss. Smiling softly, Anne hugging her tightly.

"I love you too." Sasha smiled, hugging Anne back. Giggling softly.

Anne laid on Sasha's chest, kissing her cheek. "I love you so much my baby girl."

"Don't ever call me baby girl again." Sasha giggled, biting her cheek. Making Anne squeak.

"Fine." Anne smiled, then closed her eyes.

"Sleep well Baby." Sasha smiled, then both fell asleep.

Words: 920

Thanks for reading! <3 :3 X3