.+|Date Night|+.

YOO IT'S ME WRITING SASHANNE?!?!?!?! OMG!?!??!?! Anyway! Thank you to my amazing gf Anne for helping me with some of the ideas in this <3 but enjoy this! (art at the start :D) I wrote this as I listened to my singing monster music. Somebody help me. Why is it so good.

Sasha was getting ready for her date with Anne. She was a bit nervous, blushing softly; it was their first date after all. Sasha sighed as she fixed her bowtie, sighing slightly.

"It's okay I got this. She'll love this!" She smiled, grabbing a box walking downstairs. She took a deep breath putting the box in her pocket walking out of her house.

"Hopefully she'll like this." She sighed as she walked to the beach "Weird spot for her to pick but it is Anne after all.." She smiled slightly, blushing slightly.

She waited for Anne leaning on a bench humming softly scrolling through her phone "Sasha!" Anne yelled out running over to her hugging her tightly.

"Hey Anne!" She smiled, kissing her head softly as Anne giggled, nuzzling Sasha's cheek purring as Sasha held Anne close to her. "I missed you.." Anne smiled, nuzzling Sasha's shoulder softly.

"I missed you too.." Sasha smiled, kissing her head softly as Anne blushed slightly purring rubbing against her. She got off of her holding Sasha's hand tightly. "Come on.." She brought Sasha off of the boardwalk onto the beach.

Anne's face was slightly red as she thought to herself "She looks so pretty and handsome in that suit." She smiled slightly rubbing against her. "Hey Sash?" Anne looked up at her.

"Yeah Boonchuy?" Sasha looked at her as Anne blushed slightly "Y-You look really handsome and pretty in that suit." She mumbled as Sasha blushed slightly "T-thanks Anne." She smiled.

"Of course!" Anne giggled as Sasha purred softly, kissing her cheek.

They kept walking around talking about stuff as Sasha held her hand with Anne holding Sasha's arm softly rubbing against it as Sasha smiled.

They reached the edge of the beach as Sasha took a deep breath "This is it. You can do this." Anne looked at Sasha "Sasha you've seemed really awkward, is something happening?" She looked at her.

"U-Uhm.." She took a deep breath "Okay okay. Well I got this thing for you and I really hope you like it." Sasha grabbed the box, giving it to Anne.

Anne opened the box as a little pink frog plushie with a hat and outfit that looked like Sprig's "Is this supposed to be Sprig?" She smiled.

"Yes." Sasha covered her face blushing "I made it for you." Anne giggled softly hugging Sasha "Thanks Sashy I love it." She smiled as Sasha hugged her back "I'm glad."

"I love you Sasha."

"I love you too Anne..." She smiled looking at Anne's lips as Anne blushed.

Sasha placed her hands on Anne's cheek pulling her into a kiss. Anne's face went red as she kissed her back purring loudly.

Sasha pulled away after a few minutes blushing "I-I." Anne stuttered as Sasha smiled "Aw you're so red boonchuy." She giggled

"SHUT UP!" She covered her face as Sasha giggled wrapping her arm around Anne as they walked back with Anne's face red.

Hope yall enjoyed this! I do not write sashanne often but anyway have a good day yall!

words: 543