[Part 2.]

Sasha grabbed Marcy's wrist, pulling her close. Hugging her tightly. Marcy teared up, then began to sob into her shoulder.

Sasha rubbed her back, letting Marcy cry. Hearing as Marcy choked on her tears, her heart ached hearing the cries. Kissing her cheek, rubbing her back. 

"Shh, it's okay. You have me." Sasha brought Marcy inside, wiping her tears. 

Marcy trembled in Sasha's arms, sniffling. Sasha smiled, kissing her cheek. "Deep breathes. You'll be okay, you'll be safe." 

Sasha nuzzled her nose, watching as Marcy slowly calmed down. Closing her eyes. The tears slowly stopped. Sasha laid her down gently, rubbing her cheek. Marcy breathing became slow again. 

She laid next to Marcy, looking at her. Marcy gaze fell onto Sasha's face. Slightly purring, Sasha trilled at the sound, the first time she had heard Marcy purr. 

She smiled, listening to the quiet purrs. Just wanting to soak up the moment. Looking at Marcy's lips. 

"You're so cute." Sasha smiled, making Marcy blush. Kissing her nose. 

Marcy giggled, hugging Sasha. Sasha hugged her back, holding her tightly. Listening to Marcy sleep. Kissing her head. 

"You'll be safe. I promise." 

"Okay." 

Words: 190

Hey yall! It's me ash! I have an announcement! Amphibia remake has a discord server! https://discord.gg/qDqPwrUS that's the link if you'd like to join! Hope yall enjoyed part 2! Bye yal! :D