.+|Rain|+.

Sasha was walking through the rain late at night humming peacefully. The rain fell heavily onto the ground as she scrolled through her phone listening to the rain falling. She walked past the bridge and noticed marcy on the ground "Marcy?" She crouched down as Marcy looked up at her tears rolling down her face.

Marcy ran over to her hugging her tightly, she hugged her back nuzzling her head "Marc what happened.." She frowned as she cried into her shoulder. Sasha held her close "I-I came out to my mom and she kicked me out!" She melted down harder holding onto her tightly. Sasha rubbed her back, nuzzling her shoulder.

"It's okay marcy. Come on.." She held her hand. Marcy held it back tightly as Sasha rubbed her head, she brought her back to her house cleaning Marcy up. She wiped Marcy's tears and nuzzled her nose "I'm here for you mar mar.." Marcy purred quietly as sasha gave her a change of clothes "Here put these on.." As Marcy nodded. She left the bathroom waiting for marcy outside.

Marcy came out a few minutes later as Sasha smiled, opening her arms. She hugged Sasha softly purring softly, she hugged her back rubbing her back. "Here you left this last time you came.." She gave her a plushie "Thank's Sash you're the best.." She sniffled, smiling slightly. Sasha picked her up laying down on her bed holding marcy, she rubbed her back making marcy purr slightly louder.

Marcy closed her eyes as she felt Sasha kiss her cheek "Night marcy.." She held her close "Night sasha.." Marcy fell asleep.

A few hours later Marcy woke up panicking. She looked around scared, breathing quickly, Sasha was still asleep as Marcy started to cry out of fear.

She held her hand over her mouth muffling her cries. Sasha woke up a few minutes later "Marcy what's wrong.." She hugged her softly as she sniffled crying into Sasha's arms.

"I-I had a nightmare about my mom.." She whimpered, choking on her tears. Sasha wiped her tears kissing her head "It's okay she isn't here. She can't hurt you anymore.." She rubbed her back softly as she curled up in her arms slowly calming down.

She rubbed her shoulder "Let's go back to bed okay.." She nuzzled her head "O-Okay.." She sniffled laying back down as she nuzzled her cheek "Night marc.." She rubbed her hand. "Night sasha and thank you again.." she kissed her cheek.

Marcy slowly started to fall asleep as Sasha rubbed her back. Marcy fell asleep in Sasha's arm listening to Sasha's heart beat.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I've been wanting to write more fluff but if you guys want angst I'll do it! Goodbye my guys, gals and non binary pals. Have a great day or night and I'm going to bed. 

Words: 475