.+|Sweetheart|+.

Well this is a special one writing about Yulivia in my sashannarcy oneshots! I'm only doing this as a little special cause we hit 30 chapters :D hope yall enjoy this! Yunan and Olivia have a kid and are married.

Yunan was laying on her bed holding her kid Coral. Coral was sleeping quietly in her arms smiling softly, she rubbed her back softly smiling "Sleepy head." She kissed her head softly.

Coral smiled, hugging Yunan's arm softly rubbing against her.

Olivia opened the bedroom door yawning softly as she saw her wife and daughter on the bed. She smiled softly laying next to her, hugging her softly.

Yunan looked down at her smiling "Hi Olivia." She kissed her cheek softly as Olivia sat up more snuggling closer to her. "Hi sweetheart." She wrapped her tail around her as Yunan blushed softly.

Yunan smiled as Coral woke up, yawning cooing softly as Olivia nuzzled Coral's head softly as Coral looked at her "Mama." She touched her snoot softly kissing her nose.

She picked her up, holding her, rubbing her back as Yunan kissed her cheek "I missed you Liv." She grinned as Olivia looked at her giggling "I missed you too."

Yunan smiled, kissing her head softly as Coral cooed softly reaching up to both of them smiling. Yunan patted her head softly as Coral grinned.

Olivia nuzzled Yunan's cheek as Coral nuzzled Yunan's shoulder softly. Yunan kissed both of their foreheads smiling.

Olivia leaned on her shoulder as she wrapped her arm around her softly hugging Yunan tightly as Yunan blushed slightly snuggling closer to her.

Coral yawned softly snuggling into Olivia's arms, falling asleep quietly. Yunan smiled, rubbing her head softly.

"She's adorable." She looked at her "She is." Olivia smiled kissing Yunan's head softly "She's got your personality Livvie." She grinned as Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever." She giggled as Yunan snuggled closer to her "Come on you can't deny it Livvie." She giggled, kissing her head softly. "Alright, fine." She smiled

Yunan rubbed her back softly, snuggling her. "What hair color do you think she'll have?" She looked up at her "Probably yours sweetheart." She played with Yunan's hair softly.

She smiled as Olivia kissed her head "Well I think she'll be a lot like you Yunan." She smiled as Yunan hugged her softly "I feel like she would be more like you." Yunan grinned.

"Well we'll see." Olivia smiled, "Yeah." she smiled nuzzling her shoulder. "Goodnight Yunan." She wrapped her tail around her softly.

"Goodnight Olivia I love you." She hugged her. "I love you too." She grinned, kissing her head, falling asleep holding her and Coral.

Hope yall enjoyed this! Little special I wanted to do and thank yall for reading this I rlly appreciate it! Yall are amazing and I enjoyed writing this if yall want more I'll do it! Bye!

Words: 465