.+|I love you.|+.

Hi everyone I'm finally back! I'm gonna be posting more on ao3 Cheesem0th I'd my account if you wanna follow it. This chapter is just fluffy cause I've been writing a lot of angst. Anyway enjoy! <3

Marcy was sitting in her car waiting for Anne to leave work. She looked outside her window seeing Anne walking out the big doors to the aquarium, Anne walked over and sat down in the passenger seat.

"Hey marcy." She smiled tiredly "Hey anne.." She rubbed her hand making Anne purr quietly. She started to drive back to the apartment, Anne looked at marcy blushing softly. She parked in the driveway and got out of the car. Anne held Marcy's hand as Marcy brought her to their shared apartment.

Marcy unlocked the door bringing Anne inside, Marcy's cat Yunan ran over to Marcy and Anne rubbing against their legs "Thanks for picking me up marcy.." She kissed her cheek making Marcy blush slightly "Of course!" She ruffled her hair making Anne giggle softly.

Anne purred, laying her head on her shoulder. She rubbed her back and kissed her head. She rubbed against her shoulder purring softly, she rubbed her head purring slightly louder. Anne looked at her and nuzzled her cheek, Marcy purred bringing her upstairs laying down on the bed. Anne laid next to her "Night Anne.." She smiled "Night Mar mar.." She held onto her tightly falling asleep. 

236 words

this was just a fun chapter i wanted to make! <33 hope you like it I'm out to go sleep!