.+|Flustered|+.

Marcy was laying on Sasha's bed watching tv with Sasha's arm wrapped around her.

Sasha was rubbing her back softly as she felt marcy lay her head on her shoulder as she rubbed her head "Awh.." Sasha mumbled as she looked up at her "Huh?" She looked at her. "Just looking at how cute you are." Sasha smiled as Marcy blushed slightly.

She looked away blushing a bit more "Uh thanks.." She purred as Sasha kissed her cheek softly as she blushed harder as Sasha giggled.

"Aww you're getting red." She teased as marcy pushed her away "S-shut up!" She got more red as Sasha laughed softly "You are marbles.." She nuzzled her head as Marcy's face got more red.

"Shush!" Marcy moved Sasha's head away from her as she giggled as Marcy hid her face in the pillow "You look adorable when you're flustered.." She nuzzled her shoulder as Marcy covered her face in her hands.

"Shut up." She mumbled as Sasha rubbed her back "Alright alright I'll stop.." She smiled as Marcy grumbled "Adorable.." Sasha thought to herself as she picked up Marcy placing her in her lap.

Marcy hugged her tightly, hiding her face from her. She hugged her back rubbing her back softly making Marcy purr softly. Marcy held onto her tightly, rubbing against her softly.

"Cutie.." She kissed her forehead as Marcy tried her hardest not to become even redder than a Christmas light. "Not again.." Marcy mumbled as she nuzzled her cheek softly "Love you Wu.." She whispered.

"I love you too Waybright." She mumbled as Sasha smiled, laying down holding her. "Alright that's enough teasing for today goodnight Marbles.." She kissed her head softly as Marcy purred "Night Sashy I love you.." She purred.

"I love you too." She smiled as Marcy fell asleep against her shoulder.

Hey yall! I'm going to start working on some Marcanne oneshots book cause I rlly wanna write more of them but I wanna make a new story about them! I'm also planning on making a actually story instead of one shots soon cause I need to write more. But anyway see yall later! <3