.+|Rejection|+. (Adult sashanne)

Sasha was in her shared apartment with Anne sitting at the table drawing on a piece of paper, Anne was coming home from her girlfriends house Cinders "Hey Sasha!" Anne smiled warmly "Hey Anne.." she purred as Anne hugged her softly she hugged back purring softly.

Anne rubbed her back softly "How was cinders.." sasha frowned softly she had been crushing on Anne for a while and didn't know Anne was taken already "Really good!" Anne smiled softly "That's good.." she mumbled Anne looked at her "You okay?" She rubbed her back softly "Mhm.." she sighed.

Sasha stretched softly Anne yawning softly "I'm going to bed night sash!" She purred "Night.." she sighed going to her own bed laying down crying herself to sleep

Sasha woke up yawning softly Anne was downstairs petting her cat as Sasha went downstairs "Morning Sash!" Anne smiled hugging her tightly as she hugged back "Morning Anne.." she purred softly blushing softly "I'm gonna hang out with cinder soon I'll be gone for the day will you be okay?" She looked at her "Mhm.." she nodded anne rubbed her cheek softly making Sasha purr softly.

Anne was getting ready to leave "Hey Anne.." Sasha touched her hand softly "Hm?" She smiled "Could I tell you something.." she mumbled "Of course!" She smiled hugging her  softly "I-I really like you way more than a friend you've always been there for me as I was wondering if you would wanna go out with me?" She smiled softly "oh." Anne mumbled Sasha smile fading almost instantly "Sasha..I- I love you so much .. as my friend but.. I don't know if I told you but I'm dating ..cinder. Yk that girl right?" She replied "oh." Sasha looked down "okay." She frowned softly.

"But I promise, I'll let you know if things change." She smiled softly nuzzling her shoulder "Okay..." she frowned her voice cracking as she left the room.

.+|End|+.

Word: 325

I wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU TO ONE OF MY PARTNERS snowberryThecat
For the idea of this chapter! These are based off of rps we do and I wanna say thank you to you all for reading this!