.+|NightMare|+.

HAHAH YOU FOOLS ANGST TIME. Well comforting Don't worry I ain't writing what I use to so anyway some fluffy comforting marcanne where anne comforts her during a mental breakdown AND DOESNT LEAVE HER NOT CLICKBATE!!! I'm so sorry for that joke everyone. I'm slowly losing my mind.

Marcy and Anne were having their annual sleepover with them watching a movie. Marcy was sitting in Anne's lap tiredly trying to stay up to finish the movie.

"Marbles you can sleep, you know.." Anne kissed her forehead.

"I'm fine. I'm fine.." She yawned softly as Anne kissed her cheek "Come on marbles go to sleep.." Anne smiled as Marcy yawned snuggling closer to her.

She yawned quietly, closing her eyes, hugging Anne falling asleep.
Marcy was surrounded by darkness as she looked around  panicked "Anne?" She yelled running around the darkness, scared and confused.

Anne was standing there with her back turned "Anne!" Marcy called out smiling , running over to her. Anne turned around shoving marcy to the ground.

Marcy looked at Anne her eyes were orange and yellow just like the cores. She trembled "It's your fault Marcy." Anne towered over her as she whimpered.

"No please, I'm sorry." Her voice cracked as she looked at Anne as she growled "Shut up." She scoffed.

She trembled badly as Anne faded away. She was there all alone in the darkness as she cried quietly.

Marcy woke up trembling tears rolling down her face "Marcy?" Anne looked down at her as Marcy cried against Anne's shoulder.

Anne hugged Marcy tightly, holding her close. "It's okay I'm here.." She rubbed her back softly, wiping her tears. Marcy trembled badly, breathing quickly hugging her tightly.

Anne kissed her head as Marcy melted down badly against her shoulder hugging her "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Marcy repeated trembling hugging Anne tightly.

"Marcy it's okay you have nothing to say sorry for.." She held her close, rubbing her back as Marcy whimpered. Anne kissed her forehead wiping her tears "It's okay Marbles.." Anne comforted her.

Marcy slowly calmed down breathing slowly. Anne kissed her nose holding her. "I'm here." She nuzzled her head as Marcy purred softly rubbing against Anne softly.

"Are you okay.." she looked at her

"Mhm." Marcy nodded as she snuggled closer to her.

She rubbed her back as Marcy held onto her smiling slightly. "Thanks Anne." She smiled. "Of course sweetheart.." she rubbed Marcy's cheek softly. "I love you." Anne smiled

"I love you too."

Words: 415

Hope y'all liked it Ima start making art for each Oneshot now! Here's some for this one and have a nice day!