.+|i missed you!|+.

Hi y'all I'm back and Halloween season around the corner so expect some Halloween themed stories! ALSO i might get rid of certain chapters idk yet but anyway this takes place in commander Anne abs Sasha and Anne are dating. Sasha is 5'2 and Anne is 5'0

Anne was looking up at loggle mrs croaker and Wally when she heard a familiar voice "your back!" Sasha ran over to anne "Sasha!" She ran over to her hugging her tightly. Sasha hugged her back really tightly tearing up slightly "you're okay.." she sniffled as Anne smiled kissing her cheek softly.

"I missed you.." she purred "I missed you too boonchuy.."she smiled softly kissing Anne head softly. Anne got off of her holding Sasha arm tightly "now come on.." she brought the planters and Anne back to the base (i forgot the name of it i am so sorry. 😭)

She purred softly "i love the cape you have sash.." she held it slightly as Sasha blushed softly "thanks.." she rubbed her head as Anne nuzzled the cape softly letting it go after.

She held her hand softly bringing Anne to their room "You get to sleep with me!" She smiled softly as Anne purred loudly hugging sasha "I'm happy you're alive and okay." Anne smiled rubbing her back softly "I'm glad you're okay too.." she hugged her back purring quietly.

She sat on the bed purring "Where did you even get the cape from?" Anne looked up at her "Oh I fought a giant animal for it!" She giggled "No just kidding found it down here.." she shrugged as Anne chuckled she always loved Sasha humor.

Sasha sat next to her wrapping the cape around her "I use it as a blanket too.." she nuzzled her head "It's super warm.." she purred rubbing against the cape softly. Sasha smiled softly "I actually would cuddle it sometimes pretending it was you.." she rubbed her own shoulder slightly.

"Awh Sasha waybright missed me.." she giggled hugging her "I really did." She smiled hugging her back as Anne snuggled into her arms yawning softly "Night sash.." she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight sweetheart. I love you." She closed her eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.

*timeskip*

Anne woke up hearing commotion going on from outside of the bedroom. She got up still seeing Sasha dead asleep snoring loudly "dork.." she mumbled ruffling Sasha's hair it was soft and fluffy like domino.

she went outside seeing frogs and toads everywhere running around. She looked for sprig seeing him talking with ivy "Awh that's cute." She mumbled as something went behind her "hm?" She turned around seeing Sasha behind her.

Sasha picked her up "Woah!" Anne yelped as Sasha giggled kissing Anne's cheek a few times "morning.." she smiled "Morning sash!" Anne hugged her tightly as Sasha hugged her back.

Sasha held her hand softly going down the stairs "This is so cool.." Anne mumbled fascinated by the base. "Yeah.." she smiled as anne held her arm softly making sasha blush as grime looked at them smirking softly. 

"Do. Not. Say. A. Word." She mouthed as grime walked off as Anne giggled "So what happened while I was gone?" She looked at her "Not much mainly built this." She shrugged as Anne kissed her cheek purring softly.

words: 540

Hope yall liked this! Also I'm gonna start putting some drawings i make of each new chapter on here! <33 have a good day yall and goodbye!