[I LIVE.]

Wow it's been a few chaotix weeks for me! Uhh idk how to write this chapter so Sashannarcy sleepover remake!!! WOOOOOO yeah I've gone insane with the ammount of shit that has happened in the past year. F U 2024 anyway enjoy!

Marcy was sitting on the floor, listening to Sasha and Anne talk, clearly about how childish Marcy was. It always hurt, but Marcy refused to let Sasha and Anne see that she hated it.

Marcy saw Sasha walk out of the room, probably to get more snacks. Anne sat on the floor, grabbing the remote. Putting on a horror movie, Marcy's least favorite genre of movies.

Marcy looked at Anne angrily, growling. She was upset Anne would do this, but Anne didn't care. She just waited for Sasha.

Sasha came back, putting down a few bowls of chips and popcorn. Marcy was shaking, she was so scared of horror movies.

They were an hour into the movie, Marcy constantly jumping at everything, she hated it. She saw Anne making fun of her to Sasha. Sasha seemed less then Interested.

Marcy jumped again at a kill, hiding her face in Sasha's arm, Sasha looked down at her, she had never seen Marcy be more scared.

Sasha rubbed her back slightly, Marcy kept hiding her face. Covering her ears, Sasha wrapped her arm around Marcy, while she talked to Anne.

Marcy blushed slightly, something about being held while watching a horror movie. Made her feel protected. She saw Anne anf Sasha still talking, but she didn't care, something about Sasha. It was new.

A few hours had pass, Anne had fallen asleep. Only Sasha and Marcy were awake, Sasha noticed Marcy was on the floor. She moved slightly, patting the bed.

Inviting Marcy on. Marcy sat on the bed, when Sasha gently tucked both of them in. Hugging Marcy's waist, kissing Marcy's cheek. Then closed her eyes, resting her head on her shoulder.

Marcy turned bright red, she had never been kissed before, but something about Sasha kissing her. It made her feel special.

This was the best sleepover ever.

Words: 411

Thank you so much for reading! We have hit 50 chapters! Over the cross of 2 years! Thank you to everyone who reads this fic! It's makes me so happy that people actually like reading my fics! I'm so grateful that everyone who's ever read this fic has read it! Happy pride month to you all! And a goodnight!