.+|Snow|+. (fluff)

LISTEN LISTEN IK IK THE TITTLE SEEMS LIKE A NEW VERSION OF SNOW BUT I PROMISE IT AINT ITS A FLUFFY SASHARCY STORY. PLEASE TRUST ME.

but anyway I wrote this cause it snowing for me rn anyway enjoy funny people.

Sasha and Marcy were laying on Marcy's bed cuddling. Sasha noticed Marcy was looking outside at the window. "Whatcha looking at Sweetheart?" Sasha looked at her, kissing her forehead softly.

"I'm just looking at the snow.." She smiled purring softly rubbing against her as Sasha giggled "Alright cutie.." She ruffled Marcy's hair softly giggling.

Marcy giggled softly fixing her hair as Sasha nuzzled her head softly. "You're adorable Marbles.." She smiled as Marcy purred loudly, Sasha hugged her softly holding her as Marcy snuggled closer to her.

"Come on.." She got up, picking her up softly. Marcy held onto her softly purring, Sasha brought her downstairs wrapping her jacket around Marcy.

"I'll be fine Sash.." She smiled.
"I know but I wanna make sure you stay warm.." She kissed her head softly as she purred. "Alright.." She bunted her softly as Sasha smiled.
"Alright come on.." She brought her outside as Marcy grinned "Why did you wanna bring me out here?"

She purred "Cause I wanted to.." She grinned as she blushed softly.
Sasha's smile always made Marcy's heart flutter. Marcy looked at her as Sasha brought Marcy to the backyard.

Marcy giggled following her purring "It's so nice out.." Sasha grinned "Mhm.." Marcy mumbled love struck by Sasha as she picked Marcy up softly.
Sasha held her close as Marcy blushed softly.

Sasha kissed her cheek softly, snow softly landing on them as Marcy shivered slightly wrapping her arms and legs around Sasha.

Sasha kissed her head softly warming her up slightly. Marcy smiled rubbing against her "I brought you out here cause I know winter is your favorite season.." she purred.

Marcy heart melted as she grinned as Sasha rubbed her back  as Marcy hugged her  "I love you.." she smiled "Love you too Wu.." she purred as Marcy snuggled closer to her.

Marcy kissed her cheek softly shivering  "C-can we head back inside Im getting rlly cold." She sniffled "of course." She brought her back inside as she wiped the snow out of Marcy's hair.

Sasha wrapped her arms around her kissing her head hugging her from behind "You still cold?" She smiled "no.." she purred as Sasha brought her upstairs "I love you." She smiled "I-I love you too.." she kissed Sasha lips softly.

Sasha smiled kissing Marcy back softly pulling away a few minutes later softly. Marcy's face was red as she hugged Sasha grinning "Thanks sash."

"Of course marbles.."

Damn they're gay good for them.
Words: 455