.+|Nightmare|+. (Remake)

Well hey it's uh been a minute! Sorry bout that this month is very stressful for me but anyway! This is a remake of some of the earlier ones from way back in april! That was a better month. But anyway hope yall enjoy this! :D

It was a rainy stormy night as Marcy and Sasha were snuggling on Sasha's bed sleeping quietly. Marcy twitched in her sleep mumbling stuff quietly.

Sasha wrapped her arms around Marcy squeezing her softly. Marcy kept twitching, breathing fast as she trembled badly.

The core's eyes stared at Marcy as she trembled "Nono stop stop stop." She whimpered trying to cover her eyes but something was stopping her.

She felt something grab her tightly, squeezing her tighter every second "I-I can't breathe." She whimpered as more eyes stared at her.

She trembled trying to move away but she couldn't "We hate you Marcy." She heard a voice whisper that sounded like Sasha's. "Nono please I-I'm sorry for everything! Please." She rasped crying badly.

"We don't care." A shadow stepped in front of her as she looked up, seeing Sasha and Anne standing there. "P-please please please. I'm sorry I'm sorry. I-I'm so damn sorry!" She cried harder.

Both of them shoved Marcy to the void as she fell down all of a sudden she was in darkness. She couldn't see anything. She ran around screaming.

"SOMEBODY HELP." She yelled but nobody came. She bawled her eyes out sitting on the ground as eyes surrounded her. "Nono." She covered her eyes as she tried to hide from the eyes.

She trembled badly as the eyes moved closer as she panicked "Nono stop looking at me!"" She snapped trying to bat them away but they didn't leave.

She panicked badly trying to run away but fell into the darkness as the eyes stared at her falling then she woke up.

She was covered in sweat with tears in her eyes. She gripped onto the blanket tightly and started to cry badly.

Sasha woke up rubbing her eyes "Hm." she heard Marcy crying and jumped up hugging her.

Marcy felt Sasha hug her, rubbing her back softly. Marcy leaned on her shoulder as she wiped Marcy's tears softly. "Hey it's okay.." She held her rubbing her back.

Marcy laid her head on her shoulder whimpering "It's okay you're okay I got you I won't let go of you." She whispered, kissing her head softly.

She slowly calmed down holding Sasha's arm softly as Sasha rubbed her cheek softly "You okay now.." She asked.

"Okay. Nightmare again huh?" She frowned

"Mhm." Marcy mumbled looking down. "They've been getting worse every time.." She hugged her.

"I-I'm sorry." Marcy whimpered "Shh it's okay you don't need to be sorry." She kissed her forehead softly.

"But I always wake you up." She sniffled "Marbles it's okay I'm not mad at you.." She comforted her by rubbing her cheek.

"Okay." She sniffled, wiping the rest of her tears as Sasha nuzzled her nose "Now come on let's go back to sleep." She laid her down.

"Alright.." She hugged her tightly as Sasha held her.

"Sleep well Marbles." She kissed her cheek "Thank's sash." She smiled while falling asleep.

WOWZER I REMAKE SOMETHING FROM APRIL!?!?!? Yeah but anyway I'm thinking of remaking a few of them but only because my motivation is kinda dead. But anyway! Hope yall enjoyed and I'm going to go scream at the wall for 20 hours also sorry for this one not having any art! I'll put some art of my fursona here but I'm rlly sorry I have no motivation to do it BUT I PROMSIE AND I PROMSIE ILL UPDATED THIS WITH SOME ACTUAL ART SOON ALRIHGT BUH BYE

Words: 605