.+|Why.|+. (Sashanne)

Hey everyone so sorry for being gone for a month! I've been super overwhelmed and stuff but don't worry I'll post more!

Tw for abuse and use of the f slur this takes pre amphibia

Sasha was laying in Anne's arms purring softly, Anne was scrolling through her phone and ignoring her. Sasha looked at her purring softly rubbing against her. Anne flicked her "ow.." she mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

Sasha rubbed her shoulder softly as Anne growled at her shoving her off as Sasha looked down "Gonna cry." She spat "No." Her voice cracked as she looked down as she pinned her down as Sasha trembled badly.

She beat her up horribly growling, Sasha melted down badly "GET OFF STOP!" She choked on her tears as Anne slapped her beating her harder with every punch. "STOP!" She scratched her cheek as she pinned her down harder "DONT EVEN TRY SASHA." She growled beating her harder.

Anne slapped her making her yelp as she grabbed her hand "You see this sash." She growled "NONO!" she kicked around as Anne broke her hand as she screamed melting down in pain "WHAT THE FUCK ANNE!" She slapped her weakly.

Anne grabbed her throwing her on the floor "go to fucking sleep." She spat as Sasha curled up in a ball "I CAN'T SLEEP FUCKING FAG!" she snapped as Anne growled kicking her hard "go. to. sleep. NOW." 

"Ok ok." She closed her eyes passing out. 

Sasha woke up weakly staring at the floor as Anne scrolled through her phone. Sasha muffled her cries holding her hand against her mouth as Anne growled "YOU FINALLY UP FAG!" She yelled "N-no.." She whispered as she grabbed her choking her as she struggled to breathe "S-s.." She clawed at her hands as Anne choked her harder letting her go 4 minutes later as she struggled to breathe.

"Suck. It. Up." She spat as she stared at the floor crying badly as Anne rolled her eyes slapping her "I-I'll tell your parents what you did!" She ran to the door as Anne tackled her grabbing her leg breaking it in half as she melted down "MY LEG!" She cried badly "Now ya can't go anywhere huh." She spat kicking her as she didn't respond only throwing up blood.

"P-please help.." She melted  down worse as Anne sighed picking her up healing her up as she trembled badly "I'm sorry.." She rubbed her head as Sasha shut her eyes tightly. "I CANT TRUST YOU ANYMORE!" She snapped as Anne rubbed her back holding her close as Sasha sniffled curling up in a ball "I'll leave you alone." She left the bathroom as Sasha weakly followed her laying down on the bed anne rubbed her back as Sasha closed her eyes falling asleep in her arms 

Words: 465 

Hope yall liked this! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I AM SO SOSOSOSOS SORRY also tysm to snowberryThecat for the idea! <33