.+|Sleepover|+. (Sashannarcy|+.

did I just binged watched amphibia and sobbed in fact yes. Yes I did my cheese moths. Am I writing at 12 am yes. Yes I am. THIS SLEEPOVER IS THE SAME ONE FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE END BUT A BIT DIFFERENT ALR ENJOY CHEESE MOTHS. (Yes I call my followers this.) THIS TAKES PLACE PRE-AMPHIBIA

Marcy was sitting on the floor wearing her blanket as a cape smiling warmly Sasha and Anne weren't paying attention to her as they talked about stuff. Marcy was doodling in her note book of the movie smiling "My favorite part! Girls look!" She looked at anne and sasha who didn't look up as they kept talking "Oh.." Marcy smile faded into a frown as she looked back at the tv.

Sasha flopped onto her stomach "Keep watching your dumb movie mars" sasha shoved her playfully "oh.. I-I can change it if you want.." she mumbled as she stopped the movie giving sasha and anne the remote "Finally now lets put something good on!" Sasha smiled.

Marcy was frowning softly as she drew on her arm "perfect" sasha smiled putting on heart stopper "oh we're watching heart stopper?" Marcy smiled "Mhm.." anne mumbled "I know a lot of fun facts!" She smiled "Don't spoil it though." Sasha spat "oh sorry.." she frowned looking down, anne looked over at marcy sitting up opening her arms "huh.." Marcy looked at anne standing up sitting in her lap as anne rubbed her back softly.

"Don't let her distract you Anne" Sasha grumbled "she isn't.." Anne mumbled, Marcy snuggled into Anne's arms pretending to fall asleep on her shoulder anne rubbing her back softly "Finally she's asleep!" Sasha flopped on the bed "huh.." anne looked at her.

Sasha sat back up "she's so babish anne like she plays alls these dumb games and watches those dumb cartoons.." she spat as anne looked at Marcy who was "asleep" "uh.." she mumbled "You agree with me right." Sasha looked at her "I-I guess.." she mumbled "So they don't like me..." Marcy thought to herself "Put her on the floor she doesn't deserve to sleep on the bed." She spat "You can't do that.. that's not fair to her.." Anne mumbled "I can end. Of. Discussion." She growled as Anne laid Marcy on the floor.

Sasha laid her head on Anne's lap "Night Anne.." Sasha yawned falling asleep in her lap "night.." she looked down at marcy. Marcy had tears rolling down her face biting her lip trying to stay quiet. Anne moved Sasha as she crouched down to Marcy picking her up "you heard didn't you.." Anne asked.

Marcy nodded sniffling tears rolling down her face "I-I did..." she sniffled as anne sat down holding her close "I'll stop being babish i-if that what it takes for you guys to like me.." she choked on her tears "I like you for who you are Marcy.." she wiped her tears Marcy holding her wrist crying softly "B-but.." she sniffled Anne kissing her nose softly "I promise it isn't true.." she rubbed her back Marcy slowly calming down "you can lay on the bed with me and Sasha okay and we can rewatch your movie the next time we sleep over.." she laid down holding her "ok." Marcy sniffled hugging her softly "Night Anne.." Marcy sniffled "Night Marcy.." she kissed her head falling asleep.

Words:571

I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS I HAD SM FUN WRITING THIS NIGHT YALL