.+|Lover|+.

New chapter in less then 3-5 hours lets go! Also the title is based off of the taylor swift song Lover <3 Just a really cute fluffy Sasharcy takes place after the third temple but before the battle of the bands! I hope yall enjoy this! :D And enjoy the little draft at the top of the chapter <D

Anne, Sasha, Marcy and the planters and Grime were sitting on Joe Sparrow flying back to the house. Joe landed as everyone got off of him as Marcy dusted off her cape.

Anne and the planters went inside sprig giving Sasha a death stare as she looked at Marcy smiling softly as Grime looked at her "I'll see you tomorrow Sasha." Grime walked off as Sasha nodded as she looked at Marcy.

Marcy was writing in her journal as Sasha went over to her kissing her cheek softly "Hey marbles..." She wrapped her arm around her as Marcy blushed "Hi Sash.." She giggled as she smiled as Sasha held her hand as she held it back.

"I have a little spot for us.." She brought her to the glowing mushrooms as Marcy smiled "Why are we here?" She giggled as Sasha smiled nuzzling her cheek softly "Well I thought you would like it. Reminded me of you.." She rubbed her back.

Marcy smiled softly as Sasha smiled softly kissing her forehead as she giggled "I missed you a lot.." She smiled "I missed you too!" She giggled as Sasha kissed her head holding her sighing softly "It's nice to just be with you." She smiled.

"It is.." Marcy grinned kissing her her cheek as Sasha blushed "Well I have another reason I brought you here." She mumbled "What is it Sash?" She looked at her as Sasha got up helping her up.

Sasha kissed Marcy's cheek softly making Marcy blush softly "I wanted to have a slow dance with you." She winked as Marcy giggled "Really sash?" She smiled as she nodded "Yep.." she purred as she kissed her head.

Marcy laughed softly purring loudly as Sasha wrapped her arms around Marcy's waist slowly dancing with her as Marcy purred softly rubbing against her as they danced together smiling softly.

Sasha span Marcy around humming quietly as Marcy blushed more a big smiling on her face "cute." Sasha thought to herself kissing her cheek softly as she dipped Marcy as Sasha grinned.

She lifted her back up pulling her closer as Marcy blushed "Aw.." she giggled as Marcy face went redder as Sasha nuzzled her nose as Marcy purred as Sasha slowly stopped dancing holding Marcy close to her their lips were close to each other as Sasha smiled.

"Happy anniversary Marcy wu." Sasha kissed Marcy's lips softly as Marcy face went beet red as she kissed her back.

Sasha pulled away giggling seeing Marcy's face red as she snuggled closer to Sasha "Thanks sash." She smiled.

"Of course girlfriend." She giggled kissing her forehead as Marcy giggled. They walked back to the fwagon taking turns changing and laid down in the bed purring softly.

"Goodnight marbles."

"Goodnight sash I love you." She kissed her cheek slowly falling asleep with Sasha holding her tightly.

Hope y'all enjoyed this! Sorry for no art this chapter I'm haging some art block! But anyway have a good day/night! <D

Words: 560 <33