.+|Remember me.|+.

Yoo its me writing about sashanne again :intjshock: anyway enjoy this silly heads, adult sashanne and ha you fools YOU THOUGHT THE ANGST WAS DONE IT AINT HONEY! Also sasha and anne were napping so it was night when they woke up just cause i don't want somebody to get confused

Sasha was laying on the bed sleeping next to Anne snoring softly. Anne snuggled closer to Sasha purring softly. Anne looked up at Sasha smiling.

She snuggled Sasha softly purring. Sasha woke up softly looking at her "Hi Anne.." She kissed her head softly. "Heya Sash.." She purred softly.

Sasha smiled softly, getting up as Anne smiled, holding Sasha's arm softly.

She smiled softly, kissing Anne's forehead. Anne got up snuggling Sasha's arm. She rubbed her back softly as Anne brought Sasha downstairs smiling.

She giggled softly as Sasha smiled warmly purring quietly. Anne looked at Sasha kissing her nose softly as she purred.

Anne's smile grew wider as she snuggled into Sasha's arm purring.

Sasha grinned and kissed her head "Whatcha wanna do tonight Anne?" She looked at her.

"I don't wanna do much.. Just stay home and relax with you." She purred quietly.

Sasha nodded and picked her up softly laying down on the couch as Anne snuggled into Sasha's shoulder purring.

"Maybe later, wanna go on a drive?" Sasha looked at her as Anne nodded.

"Yeah that sounds like fun!" She purred rubbing against her.

Sasha smiled, hugging her tighter as Anne giggled softly. Sasha purred, kissing her cheek softly as Anne's smile grew even wider than before.

Sasha purred quietly, nuzzling her cheek softly as Anne giggled.

"I love you.." Sasha smiled, hugging her tighter.

"I love you too Sash.." She hugged her back softly.

Sasha purred loudly, snuggling her softly. Something felt off though but Sasha ignored the feeling.

Anne got up softly "Woah.." She purred looking outside "What's up?" Sasha looked at her "Nothing, just the moon looks really pretty right now.." She got up and went out onto their balcony.

"We could go on the drive now and go get a better view of it only if you want though." She smiled.

"Yeah if you don't mind." Anne grinned as Sasha brought her to the car.

They sat down buckling up and started to drive.

"So where are we going?" Anne looked at her.

"Parking garage, it's a good spot to see the moon pretty well.." She grinned. As Anne purred louder.

"Alright!" Anne smiled as Sasha drove to the top of the parking garage parking in one of the parking spots.

They got out of the car as Anne hugged Sasha's arm purring.

Sasha rubbed her head softly as she looked at the moon as Anne's smile got wider. "It's so pretty." She purred snuggling closer to her.

"Like you.." she looked at her as Anne looked back and giggled softly.

"Aw sash!" She smiled, nuzzling her arm as Sasha purred loudly.

Sasha smiled snuggling Anne softly as Anne looked up at her "I love you Sash." She purred.

"I love you too boonchu-" She looked down at her but saw nothing but leaves.

"O-oh right. S-she's gone." Sasha laughed sadly then started to cry badly hugging herself.

Psa don't listen to remember me while reading this/writing this for me. I FUCKING SOBBED SOMEONE HELP. anyway this is an au where Anne didn't come back after she died in amphibia and Sasha couldn't expect the fact she was gone. Anyway hope you enjoyed bye yall! dear god.

Words: 565