Chapter 10

Next day...

Sidharth has arrived in Chandigarh Airport and receives a call from his mother..

"Haan Mom..just arrived.."

"Great! Now listen to me carefully beta! Take good amount of mithai, aur jo gifts Snigdha aur maine pack karke diye the, make sure you give them while taking blessings from all elders.."

"Oh! God Mom! Relax! Main koi exam dene nehi ja raha hoon! I will do everything perfectly! Don't worry!"

"Theek hai! Aur haan Sidharth, please no cracking jokes and no showing tantrums! Okay?"

Sidharth bursts out into a huge laughter..

"Mom..byee!! Main baad mein call karunga! Love you!".. he hangs up..

**************
After an hour..

He calls Sana before stepping into the house..

"Haan? Agaye aap?!"... She receives his call with brimming excitement!

"Haan ji! Ajaun andar?".. he replies very sweetly.. 🥰

"Haan main Shehbaaz ko bhejti hoon!"

"Mummy Si.. I mean woh agaye!"... she cant hide her happiest face anymore!

The entire family prepares for his grand entry and Sidharth is all elated to experience such reception!

****************

Late evening it is. Ceremony is almost over and everyone is sitting around the entire hall to have chit-chats when Sana's Dada calls Sidharth and Sana to his room..

"Aiye beta.. bathiye..".. he welcomes him..

"Thank you Dada ji..".. Sidharth greets him as well..

"Tu idhar aja bachha..".. Dada ji extends his arms for Sana..

"Beta, yeh sirf meri poti nehi meri izzat hai! Dil ki bohot achhi hai aur kisika bura nehi chahti hai! Aapko bhi khush rakhegi.. hai na?!".. he looks at her while speaking to Sidharth..

She smiles through her tears..

Dada ji continues..."Agar isse koi bhi galti ho jaye tou bachhi samajhke maaf kardena! Lekin isko kabhi dukh maat dena!".. Dadaji almost folds his hands before him.. 🥺

Sidharth immediately gets up to hold him back from doing this..!

"Dadaji..! Aap baas blessings dijiye! Main wada karta hoon, main Sana ko bohot khush rakhunga! I promise! And please don't fold your hands like this! Mujhe bilkul achha nehi lagta hai! Aap aise karenge tou meri biwi baas roti rahegi!".. he smiles lovingly at him..

"Theek hai beta! Hum aapko khushi khushi vida karenge! Koi nehi royega!"... says Dadaji with much pride!

****************

In Chandigarh Airport..
Her entire family has just left who came along to see them off. It's time for them to board now.

Sana seems a little down for obvious reasons and Sidharth can tell that from her face easily!
They have already boarded and she looks out of the window to hide her flowing tears from him..

"Sana..look at me.."

She looks at him with an entire puffed face..

"Look at you..! Kya haal banake rakkha hai! My God! Dehydrated ho jaogi..! Come-on drink some water..!"..He takes the bottle and opens the cap to hold it in front of her mouth..

She takes it from him but before she could gulp even a drop, bursts into tears again..!

"Hey!! Relax baby! Kya hua?!".. he keeps rubbing her back..

"Mummy ki yaad arahi hai! Bohot roh rahi hogi!".. she can't help but only cries into her hands..

"Soch lo! Abhi tak take off nehi hua! Should I drop you back to your Mummy?!".. he smirks..

Sana gives him a stern look with her puffed face and reddened eyes! She surely didn't like this joke!

"Baap re kya looks de rahi hai! Darr lag raha hai!".. Sidharth keeps pulling her leg..🤭

And without wasting any time further, she spills atleast 1/4 of water in the bottle on him and tries spilling the rest when he grabs the bottle from her hand and locks her within his embrace..."Relax! Relax! Relax! Mazak kar raha tha baby! I was just kidding!".. he holds her tightly in his arms and she is still trying to catch her breaths!

"Mazak mein bhi mere sath yeh maat karna! Jante nehi ho aap mujhe! Kuch bhi kar sakti hoon main!".. she keeps blabbering in his arms..

"Sorry! My bad! Relax and breathe properly..!"..he keeps rubbing her back gently to calm her down..

**********

After a while, when they are flying high, she feels a sudden urge of saying something to him..

"Sidharth..suniye.."

Sidharth had his eyes closed but responds to her call instantly..

"Haan?".. he turns his face back to her..

"I never thought I would say this to you in a span of just 10 days..but I think I can't be anywhere without you now..!"... She holds his hand into a tight grip and says.."I MISSED YOU Sidharth!"

He looks back at her face with an utter affection and pulls her back to his arms.."You are the best thing I have ever waited for! I missed you too baby!"

"You are the best thing I have ever waited for! I missed you too baby!"

Goodnight peeps..😴