Chapter 41

2 months later..

"Snighi Di phirse karo na phone..!!"

"Sana, bachha relax! This can have a bad impact on your child..!"

"Mummy ji!! Phone kyun off karke rakkha hai unhone..?!!"... She gets super agitated..

"Beta kar lega call! He is probably out of charge or something..I am sure he will call!".. Rita Ma keeps rubbing her back..

"Nehii!! No! Woh aisa kabhi nehi karte! He is mad at me! I know!! How do I reach him?!"... she starts crying inevitably..

"Sana..! Aise nehi rote baby!! Kahi stuck hai shayed! And he is anyway coming back next week..!".. Snigdha tries to handle her as well..

"Di I had the worst dream today! Upar se he was mad at me! I don't know why, I feel very scared! Sab kuch theek tou hoga na udhar?!"

"Obviously! Don't stress yourself! Think about your baby! And he will call in no time..trust me..!".. Singdha holds her into a side hug..

"Aww Mami, you are such a baby! And lucky too!! Itna attention tou Shukla family ne kabhi mujhe nehi diya!"... Tara tries diffusing it in her way..

Meanwhile, Rita Ma's phone rings and it's Sidharth..

"Yeh dekh, it's him only!".. she receives..

"Sidharth! Bachha kaha tha tu subah se?! It's late afternoon and you didn't even make a call for the entire day!"

"Mom so raha tha! Forgot to charge my phone last night after speaking to Sana.."

"But you need to be careful! Idhar tou yeh ladki was like getting all hyper! Manage nehi kar pa rahe the hum!"

"Kyun kya hua usse?"

"Aur kya hoga?! Tu phone off karke so raha tha aur idhar she had some dream and upar se I heard you both fought last night?! Kya hai yeh sab bachha? She is pregnant na! You need to be more matured!".. Rita ma is disappointed..

"Mom relax! I am calling her..! She will be fine..yeh batao, aap theek ho na?"

"Haan main theek hoon..now should I pass this phone to her?"

"Nehi I will call her on facetime..ask her to go back to the room..".. he sounds very disturbed..

"Okay.. but Sidharth pyaar se! Theek hai?"

"Relax Mom..I will be fine with her.."

*******************

He calls her..

She receives and he gets startled at his first glance..!..."Shit man! What have you done to yourself?!"

"Kaha the aap Sidharth?!"... She widens her puffed eyes at the camera..

"I was sleeping yaar! Tired tha, so gaya tha! Whats wrong with you?! What's there to get so hyper?! Do you even care about this child of ours you are carrying Sana?!"...he sounds frustrated..

"Mere liye sab se zyada important aap ho!! I don't care about anything else! Mereko sirf mera pati chahiye! Everything else is immaterial for me! Samjhe aap?!"... She almost screams, doesn't realize what she is saying..

"Are you out of your mind?! Have you lost it?! Woh humara bachha hai! How can that be immaterial to you?!".. he almost whines!

"Sidharthhhhh!! Pleaseeee..".. she cries inevitably..

Although his morning mood was instigating his temper but he realizes that she has lost all control over herself...
"Okay..you need to calm down!"

"Pehle aap batao, gussa ho na aap merese?! I am sorry! I didnt mean to hurt you! I swear on you!"

And there his heart shatters to pieces! His immense love for her doesn't let him hold on to any anger for long..!

After a pause of few seconds...
"I love you!"... He says, blowing a kiss towards the camera..

She immediately closes her eyes to feel his presence and he knew she would do that!

"Can I see my baby smiling now?".. he smiles lovingly..

"I love you too..!"... She replies in her broken tone..

"Aise rote rote bolegi tou I won't take it.. pyaar se bol.."

"I love you too..".. she says it again, still being shaky..

"Nah.. I am not convinced! Say it again.."..he smirks because he knows her by nerves, he can tell that this would work..!

"I love you too..".. anddd she is much better now.. 🥰

"Meraaaa bachhaa!".. he starts kissing her over the phone..

"I love you..".. she says it again..

"Pata hai baba! Trust me, even I am dying to be with you now.."

"Ajao na phir.. do you really need to be there any more?!".. she asks..

"Baby.. launch is just in 3 days.. after that I am all yours..waise bhi Dubai's weather is too much to take! I am getting dehydrated!"

"Hayeee Rabba! Maine hazar bar bola hai aapko! Keep saline or sweetened nimbo pani with you.. sunte kaha ho aap meri?!"

"Araha hoon wapas tere paas baas tujhe sunne k leye meri jaan!"

"Hayeee humein bhi jhappi chahiye aapse!"

"Awww...thats only the plan baba! I would just keep my babies locked in my embrace after I go back to India.."

After talking continuously for an hour more, she seems pretty sorted..

"Sidharth.. ek baat bolun?".. she asks..

"Haan bol na baby.."

"Aap ko pata hai, I am always horny when I think about you!"

Sidharth takes his lips inside to refrain himself from bursting into a laughter..

"Okay! But we need to be careful as well!"

"Nehi aap ko pata hai maine bohot research kiya hai! During pregnancy, women go through a strong sexual desire! Aur yeh fact hai baby!".. she remains her unfiltered self before him always..

"Achha aisa hai?! Lekin meri biwi tou pregnancy k bina bhi mere sath equally interested rehti hai!".. he smiles wittily..

"Kya Sidharth aap bhi!"... She starts blushing..

"Ahhhh...how I miss home yaar!"

"Sirf home?! Not me?!"..she quivers her lips..

He smiles looking at his cute patootie and doesn't know how to love her
less... ❤️

🥰❤️

🥰❤️