Chapter 47

#SidNaaz is an eternal story of love and pain in real life! Hence, to keep this real essence, this story is going to take a turn..stay tuned and happy reading..

4 months later..

"Nivi..Kya hua?!"..he is half drenched in rain, panting hard..!

"Sidharth you need to calm down..I know its a tough one to deal with but Sana needs to be operated now!"

"What the hell yaar?! Hua kya hai?!"

"Her placenta has almost torn out, could be an impact of the accident..".. says Dr. Nivedita, her doctor..

"What?!".. he gets devastated hearing this!

"Sidharth, humare paas time nehi hai..! We need to come to a decision!".. the doctor says urgently..!

"Do it!! What are you waiting for?!".. he nearly tones up..!

"Yes, but I need to inform you something.."

"Kya?!".. he is almost breathless..!

"I am afraid if during surgery, I concentrate more on the baby then we might..!"

"What the fuckkk?! Are you for real?!!"..he screams on top of his voice now!!..."No!! What the hell is happening here?!"

"Sid!! Calm down! Listen to what she is saying!".. Snigdha tries to bring him down..

"I did what I could yaar!! I did everything to keep her safe! Baas aaj hi nehi tha!".. he repents! He can't stop his tears from flowing..!

"Sidharth please control yourself and tell me if I should only focus on Sana?!"

"Ofcourse yes!! Is that even a question?!".. he states obviously being all broken already!

The doctor leaves and walks into the OT hurriedly..

"I am so sorry bachha!! I tried to keep you safe but your father is a failure!".. he speaks out weakly, dropping himself on a chair and starts crying in his hands..💔

Snigdha comes forward to hold him into a hug.. "Sid! Sambhal apne aap ko! We still have hope na?!"

"No!! I don't want any such hope! I want my Sana safe! That's it!".. he is breaking with every word he is speaking now!

"Hua kaise yeh sab?!".. he asks, looking cluelessly at Snigdha..

"It was unfortunate Sid! Mom and I were in the ashram and Sana was alone with Kaveri Tai at home. You were already out with one car and we took the other. Upar se Kaveri Tai had a severe cut on her finger while chopping something and Sana had to take a lead here. She took her to this nearby pharmacy to do her dressing as Tai was bleeding heavily! On the way back, since it was raining, she slipped before Kaveri Tai could help her in anyway!".. Snigdha's eyes well up as she narrates..

"Ohh God!!".. he bangs on the chair..

"Ab tu relax kar! Jo hona tha, woh ho gaya..even if you lose the child, you would still have each other to make it happen again! In such instances, mothers get more affected. So you need to be her strength Sid!"

"I was just nearby Di! Ek call kar leti mujhe!! I would have taken Kaveri Tai instead of her! Yeh kya ho gaya yaar?! This shouldn't have happened!".. he regrets leaving her alone..

"I agree! She was in her last trimester..going out was a bad option but she didn't have a choice either!".. says Snigdha, holding his hand..

Sidharth only fidgets being in one posture..

******************

Dr. Nivedita comes out of OT..

Snigdha immediately moves forward but Sidharth remains seated! He is too scared and not ready to face this now..!