Chapter 22

He texts Abhay..
"Tu free hai?"

Abhay was using his phone, so replies him back instantly..
"Haan.."

Sid types..
"Ok then pick up the phone.."

He calls..

"Haan Sid..?"

"Tu so raha tha kya?"

"Nehi yaar helping Anjali with some office work..tu bata na..Kya hua? Sab theek hai na?"

"Neha mili thi aaj..".. says Sidharth..

"Phirse?!"

"Hmm coincidentally and later Sana and Mom bumped onto the same grocery..!"

"Shit!"

"Woh sab tou theek hai lekin yaar yeh Sana is getting too insecured of Neha! Although I don't get any reason behind it!"

"Neha ne kuch kiya hai kya?"

"Nehi but as far as I know, Di gave her a rough idea about me and Neha.. tab se pareshan hai aur bohot ajeeb behave kar rahi hai!"

"Dekh Sid, generally agar dekha jaye tou her age is such that it's natural for her to become possessive..but she needs to realize that it was a past..did you try to make her understand?"

"I did.. but I guess that wasn't enough.."

"Tou theek se samjha usko..make yourself approachable to her so that she feels secured!".. suggests Abhay..

"Hmm.. I think you are right..I will try once again.."

"You should! Jitna main tujhe janta hoon, you have temper management issues as well! Dekh Sid, shadi is a big commitment! You need to keep your patience and Sana bohot young bhi hai, so she will take time to gel in..just try and be softer.."

"Haan dekhte hai.. chal tu so ja aur Anjali ko Hi bolna.. Goodnight.."

"Goodnight yaar!"

*************

He comes back to the room, it's all dark everywhere as she has switched off the lights..

He turns on the one placed on the bed side table, expecting her to be on the bed, but she isn't there..!

He turns around to see where she is and to his utter surprise, he finds her sitting on the floor in one corner of the room and his heart breaks in no time to see this posture!

"Oh God! Sana! Why are you sitting here?!"... He moves hurriedly to the corner to sit before her..

She is sitting with her legs bent close to her chest and hides her face in between her arms that are resting on her legs only..

He tries to hold her but she seems too stubborn to give in..

"Sana! We can do this in a more mature way right baby? Please look at me..!"

She lifts up her face which has turned red and all puffed up..

He literally feels a throb inside seeing her so vulnerable!

And before he speaks anything further.. she initiates saying..."Mujhe pata hai aap mujhe hate karoge! I know! I know!".. she bursts out into tears!

"No! No! Never bub! How can I hate you?!"

"Kyunki main bohot gandi hoon! Bohot pathetic hoon! Maine aap ko majbur kardiya na to go out of this room in such rage?!"

He takes a deep breath..."Ok get up..lets go to the bed..we will talk there.."

"Nehi.. aap suno meri baat!! Aur idhar baith k suno!".. she pulls him closer..

"I wanted to be a model! Ghar mein sab iske against the except Shehbaaz! Maine chup chup k kuch auditions bhi diye the and I started getting calls when got badly caught at home! Papa ne bohot mara mereko, bohot! Lekin main nehi royi! Kyunki according to me I wasn't doing anything bad!".. she literally chokes as she recalls those dreadful days..!

His nerves on his neck start bulging and he gets furious on her Dad after hearing this!

She continues..."Usi din he decided that he would start looking for a good family! In the mean time, my close friend, as in your cousin was tying the knot, so things got a little better and I also started getting actively involved in her wedding! Lekin is shadi k turant baad jab aap logo ka rishta aya, I just got too mad and went to a state of denial, without even seeing you!"

"After around a week, aaplog mujhe dekhne aaye, and the moment we both interacted,  I felt an instant connection and I swear I am not lying Sidharth!".. her tears have no bounds..

"Ssshhh! It's okay baby! I got it! I understood everything! Now get up.. let me take you to bed..!".. he pulls her up and she paces into his arms instantly..

"Main manti hoon main denial mein thi but I  swear on you, I said yes in first go after I personally interacted with you!"

He wraps her tightly around his broad arms and gently rubs her back..

She pulls herself back and takes his face in between her hands.."Phir kabhi maat kehna that I didn't want this marriage! Kyunki this marriage is my everything now Sidharth!".. her tears flow from every corner of her eyes..!

He feels his everything is breaking inside! He is hating this instance! She is hurt and it's hurting him more!

"Now you trust me na baba?".. he asks..

"Haan! Aur mujhe pata hai that I was overeacting! Believe me, main yeh kabhi nehi karti aap k sath, but I was already bottled up..!"

"It's okay meri jaan! Relax kar!"

"No no it's not Sidharth! I said rubbish to you! Chhor neke liye kaha na maine aapko?! I swear on Baba ji, aap chhor doge tou kasam se mar jaungi main! I am sorry!"

He pulls her back to his embrace..."Baas! Baas! kar baby..even I am sorry for behaving this raged!  Darr gayi thi na?! Aage se kabhi nehi chillaunga! Baas yeh yaad rakhna ki you are my only reality now and I only love YOU!"

even I am sorry for behaving this raged!  Darr gayi thi na?! Aage se kabhi nehi chillaunga! Baas yeh yaad rakhna ki you are my only reality now and I only love YOU!"

Do let me know how it was! 🫂