Chapter 53

Few months later...

Sidharth at Dr. Nivi's chamber..

"I am sorry Nivi, I got late.. is everything okay?"

"Come Sidharth, please sit.."

She continues..

"I am sorry but there is again a bad news and I am worried to break it before Sana! So called you..".

"Kya baat hai Nivi?!".. his heart starts racing..

"I afraid if Sana can do this at all! Even if she conceives, her uterine wall doesn't seem strong enough to hold onto a baby for 9 months! She goes through heavy periods after her second pregnancy which was equally complicated! So, I am sorry Sidharth! I think I will stick to my last suggestion. She shouldn't conceive!"

"I knew it!! Lekin yaar main kaise samjhaun is ladki ko?! She is hell bent on this!".. Sidharth seems frustrated..

"Yes it will be difficult because I have seen that urge in her eyes! I can tell, it will be difficult for you to deal with her! However, it's better to make her understand though! She was expecting a positive test this time, luckily it came out negative!"

"Hmm..thank you Nivi.. I will try to set her off this..but I might need your help in this as well.."

"Hmm.. Anytime.. I am just a call away..".. she replies..

"Thank you. Will see you again.."... Sidharth shakes hand with Dr. Nivi and leaves..

****************

He is on his way to his place when Tara calls..

"Hello?".. he receives..

"Mama, I need one help.."

"Haan bol..".. he sounds too low..

"Umm..Kya baat hai? Why do you sound so low?".. she asks curiously..

"Aise hi.. tu bata.. what help do you need?"

"It's fine, nothing urgent..aap kaha ho abhi?"

"Raste mein hoon.. going home.."

"Abhi? I thought you had office.."

"Ghar jana parega..".. he still sounds very low..

"Ok great, pick me up then..I was also going there, needed few stuffs for my project, so called you. I thought you can bring them while coming back home.."

"Hmm..leave me a message..I will get whatever you need..".. he replies..

"It's fine, you can bring them tomorrow as well.."... Tara's Mom has gone out of station to visit her dad in Delhi, so she is staying over at Sidharth's..

*******************

Sidharth picks her up..

Tara gazes at his expression for a while and speaks up.."Puchna padega?!"

"Kya?".. he looks at her while driving..

"Arehh muh banake baithe ho! Tell me what is it?!".. she asks inquisitively..

Sidharth leaves a deep exhale and says..

"Dekh beta, I get that you love Sana and anything she wants becomes your priority as well. Lekin bachha, she is not physically fit to go for a third child now! I just visited Nivi. According to her, Sana has weak uterus and this can not only affect her pregnancy but also her health!"

"Hmm...tou baat karo na unse! Lekin pyaar se of course!".. Tara affirms..

"You think I didn't try?!".. he asks frustratingly..

"Hmm..right, you did! Kuch sochna padega!".. Tara starts thinking deep..

"I need your help bachha. Since you will be staying with us for a while, try to make her understand in your way. I can't tell all these to Mom! She gets stressed.."

"Hmm..sochne wali baat tou hai! Lekin Mama, did you notice something?!"..Tara asks very seriously..

"Kya?"

"Khushi ho ya gham, Tara is always needed! Ab tou maan jao that you guys are non functional without me!"... 😂

Sidharth cant help but leaves a smirk..

"Don't worry, kuch sochti hoon main. Lekin usse pehle I feel, you need to have a word with her.."

"Hmm..I will..this is exactly why I am taking a day off today.."

*********************

Sana is laying down on bed beside Sanisha when Sidharth arrives..

"Sshhh.. dheere Sidharth! Abhi abhi soyi hai.."

Sidharth takes his steps accordingly and goes inside the washroom to change, leaving her report on their bed side table.

Sana on the other side becomes inquisitive to see whats there in her report as she was expecting a positive test. And for obvious reasons, she becomes all down seeing her report showing negative again!

Sidharth comes out and finds her sitting very quietly, leaning against the headrest. He walks up to her and sits, holding her hand into a tight grip..

"Can we talk?".. he asks very gently..

"Hmm..".. she nods her head..

"Tujhe pata hai na that you are the most precious thing I have?! Do you have any idea how much I love you?!"... He lays his hand on her cheek..

"Isbar bhi negative Sidharth!".. she speaks up in a low depressing tone..

"I am glad it is negative baby! I am so glad! Yeh zid chor de baba! Tu theek nehi hai!".. he urges..

She looks at him with a frown on her face..

"Kyun? What's wrong with me..?"

Sidharth takes a deep breath..
"I know what you want! I also understand the emotion behind! I know it all baby! But please you are everything for me! I can't afford to loose you! Not under any circumstances!".. he rests his head on her and his eyes well up eventually as he speaks..! 🥺

He continues.."I went to see Nivi. According to her, your uterus seems very weak and its not just the pregnancy but your health will be at high risk Sana! And I can't let that happen!!"... He becomes impulsive as he continues to narrate her condition and there Sana realizes that she is being too hard on him..!

"Ok relax! Main pani lati hoon.."

"No! Sit here..just listen to me..".. he starts panting..

"Sidharth! Relax! Aram se baat karte hai na..".. she takes his face in between her hands to calm him down..

He kisses on her hands that her holding his chin and pulls her into a tight hug..
"Tu hai tou sab kuch hai, agar kuch nehi bhi hai, tou seriously mujhe farak nehi parta! All I need is you!"

"Sidharthhh...lekin mera bachha.. uska kya?".. her voice breaks..

"Woh hai..hamesha rahega..he will always be there within us..but I can't bring him baby! Not at the cost of your life! Please understand! Main mar jaunga if anything happens to you! Please!".. he folds his hands before her..

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho aap! Maat karo.. come here..".. she takes him to her embrace to comfort his fear..💞

#SidNaaz, ehsaas hi kafi hai! ❤️🥺