Chapter 25

Next day, towards the late afternoon..

"Hayeee Rabba mera nona babyyyy! Kinna pyara hai..!"

She purposely pinches his cheeks as he tries taking an attempt to sleep..

"Sana!! Kya problem hai tujhe?!".. he tones up annoyingly..

"Hawww!! Main tou baas pyaar kar rahi thi!"

"Maat kar na baby.. sone de..! I am on vacation!"

"Yeh sahi hai! You get a vacation, so you do nothing but sleep! Biwi gayi bahar mein!".. she makes a grumpy face..

He looks at her carrying a waved smile on his face..

"Kya chahiye tujhe baby? Idhar leit ja na.. dekhta rahunga tujhe..!"

"Zyada na chant maat bano Sidharth! Sab pata hai mujhe!".. she tries getting off the bed when he pulls her back..

"Ab yeh kya ho raha hai?" .. she scoffs..

"Jo hum dono ko chahiye..".. he pecks her lips..

"Sidharth on a serious note, Jagdish Jiju needs help with the arrangements! We should go now..!"

"Haan..".. he sighs.."Theek hai, you do one thing baby, please get my jeans.."

"Haan abhi lati hoon..aur ab jaldi se shower lelo, ya pehle main leke ati hoon because I take more time!".. she gets off the bed and starts making her way to washroom in hurry..

"Baby how about being a responsible citizen and saving time and water at the same time?!"... He winks at her..

She smiles sarcastically and goes inside, keeping the door unlocked deliberately..

Meanwhile, he gets up and lights a cigarette in between to get rid of his drowsiness..

Sana on the other side, has been waiting for him to notice that she has left the door open for him..😂

The shower throws steam water on her bare body. Her hair gets wet. The steam leaves the washroom to enter into their adjacent room and finally Sidharth notices and comes to see if everything is okay.

He pushes the door and gets to see her bare back. Leaning against the entrance, he glares lovingly at his beautiful wife..

She turns back and extends her arms to invite him.."How about a quickie Mr. Shukla..?!"

He smirks..."Your wish is my command baby love!"...he steps inside, diffusing the cigarette in his hand onto the ashtray and moves forward to go under the shower, pressing himself against her body, wrapping his arms around her almost bare waist. Their eyes get locked and lashes get drenched in water, yet they hardly blink! All they feel now is this mad passion!

The steam has covered the entire washroom..

Her thin waist and pin-holed navel look dreamy as the water trickles down her body! She rubs her hands on her face and takes it back to her wet hair. Her armpits looks creamy and ready to be licked..

"Sexyyyy!"... He mutters, pulling her closer as she opens her arms for him. He unbuttons his shirt and hugs her tight under the shower. Her arms clasps his back and embraces him as well. The steam water is adding more to this warmth..

Her hands move all over his back as his hands squeezes her back at the same time. She knew that her one touch would be enough to turn him on and it happened accordingly! For the next fifteen minutes, they only kiss, owning each other's mouth while enjoying the warmth of each other's body..

"Turn around.!".. he demands and she obliges by pressing her back against his hardness, reaching between her legs to guide him to her opening. He slids deep into her wetness, and she clutches on the shower tap, moaning hard in response..!

He starts banging her from behind, thrusting into her slowly but gathers his speed eventually as she bends forward, putting her arms against the shower wall for support..!

The water is splashing on her back, running down making it look more hot and alluring to him! Reaching around, he squeezes her breasts as their bodies hug together.

"Baby say you love me..!"...she demands, turning her face around to kiss him..

"I..love you, I love you so much baby..!"..he is breathing at his fastest rate..!

"Sidharthhhh!"... She groans more fiercely, making him feel more desired! He begins to pace it up, throbbing her harder by pounding his body against her in a continuous rythm..

They reach their high and only have few more minutes to rest before one last quick rinse. He grabs their bath robes as Sana turns the shower off. Drying as promptly as they can, he looks into the mirror at his wife who face looks all crimson red after the glorious torture she has been through..!

He leans over and kisses her.."This was the best sex we ever had!"

"Hmm..take me to the room, I am tired!".. she extends both her arms..

He smiles, kissing on her fluffy cheeks and carries her to the bedroom..

"Kya hua Mrs. Shukla? Was it too hard for you?"

"Nah!.. I am absolutely fine.. I was just trying to sink in!"

He nudges his head with hers..."I love you!".. says huskily..

"Aww kabhi kabhi cute lagte ho aap mujhe!"

"Yeh mera jawab nehi tha..".. he frowns at her playfully..

She giggles..

"Tu Tara se bhi badi nautanki hai!"

"Shit!! Tara se yaad aya...!!".. she gets up abruptly..

"Kya hua..?!"

"Arehh hato na! She wanted me to be there with her while she gets ready.. Hayeee Amma!! Aap hamesha mujhe late karwa dete ho Sidharth!!"

"Achhaa?! washroom mein invite kaun kar rahi thi?! Who wanted to have a quickie?!" 😌

"Ya ya whatever! Chalo main ja rahi..aap ajana.. byee.."

Will upload one more

Will upload one more.. agar jagi rahi tou.. 🙃