Chapter 39

Same day, 12 am, 12th December it is..

Sidharth is busy watching some news when Sana comes, turns off the TV and shifts herself on his lap, drapping her arms around his neck..

"Kitne boring ho aap Sidharth!"... says Sana, looking deep into his eyes..

"Achha? Mujhe tou nehi lagta!".. he replies huskily, nudging his head with hers..

"Galat fehmi mein ho aap! Itne bhi cool nehi ho!"

He smirks..

"Hayeee these smirks Shukla Ji! Isi smirk ne hi tou mar dala!"..Sana being over dramatic..😅

"Nautanki!".. he nips her lips..

"Happy birthday baby!".. she smiles lovingly, placing kisses on his cheeks and forehead..

"Itni rukhi sukhi birthday wish?!".. he asks, gazing playfully at her..

Sana giggles.."Sabr karo..sabr ka fhal mitha hota hai!"

"Wahi tou karna nehi ata hai mujhe!".. he slids his hand inside her top and rasps against her bare skin around her neck..

"Sidharthhh..ruko na..idhar dekho..".. she tries to take his face in between her hands..

"Pehle I want my gift..".. he shoves and nibbles deep onto her shoulder, drapping and squeezing her back at the same time..

"Sid.. ha..".. she leaves a hot exhale and their mouths meet with an high intensity kiss! He let the straps of her sleeves fall and pulling the top down, he gets one hand under her bra to fondle her breast..

"You drive me crazy! Sex feels all sensuous now baby!"...He talks through his rapid breaths and she immediately pulls him down to her chest to plant his mouth on her nipples. She is now naked from her belly up as he starts to lick and kiss her all over. Then he raises his mouth to hers again and slips his tongue over hers. Sana feels her hormones are hiking to no end and the heat he is rising in her is driving her crazy..

He pulls her dress off completely and she eventually reaches down to unzip him, helping him out of his pants. She bends over carefully, taking care of her growing fetus, and takes his manhood into her mouth and starts bobbing her head up and down on it..

"Oh babyyy..!".. he fondles her face with mad passion and takes her down to her knees on the floor..

"Sidharth careful.."..she feels a little stressed but for a fact, she knows an intercourse can hardly harm the fetus, provided if a proper care is taken during the process. She did her research and seems all ready to be loved by her man on his special day letting herself hold on to the couch and it is a perfect position to allow him an access within her warmth! And with one expert thrust, he inches inside, drapping her entirely from behind. She shudders and moans for more pleasure as he continues to thrust in response to her involuntary actions..

"Sidharthhh...!".. she takes his name in between her hiked breaths..

He stops and shifts himself to the couch and pulls her on his hardness! ..."Come, ride on me baby! Let me look at you!"..He slids smoothly into her swollen warmth as he glids deep inside and she starts riding on him, crushing all her weights on him, reclining to kiss him passionately and going back to the position to match her snuggles! He keeps watching her with love and feels nothing extra but only love!!

******************

After around 30 minutes..

"Can I ever stop being so driven while making love to you?".. he traces down his thumb down her cheek..

She shoves her head into his shoulder shyly..

"Yeh achha hai! Be in your wildest form during the sex and baad mein shy away thinking on your actions!" .. he smirks, kissing on her cheek tenderly..