Chapter 19

Sidharth helps her change without interacting with her much..

"Sleep..".. he puts her to bed and turns around to switch off the lights when experiences an abrupt pull. He looses his balance and almost crushes on top of her..

"You promised me a night baby! How can you walk away now?!".. she grabs his shirt to bring him closer to her face..

"You need to rest! Sleep..!"

"Achha please suno na..".. she takes his face in between her soft hands.."Gussa ho na aap? Kyunki maine Neha k baremein pucha?"

He sighs..

"Bolo na.."

"Haan! I don't like discussions on her!"

"Sorry!! Lekin main kya karun?! Whenever I think of her, pata nehi kyun mujhe ajeeb sa ek darr lagta hai!".. she eyes well up again..

This is one thing he finds very difficult to take! Her tears! He has developed such a strong feelings for her that it literally aches from within when she cries. He is totally getting her insecurities, hence tries changing the tone now..."Baby she was my past and I have got nothing for her! I swear on you! And you are my wife for the rest of my life! This summarizes my present and future!"

"Yaad rakhna yeh! Main nehi jee sakti aap ke bagair! I swear main fadh k rakh dungi if anyone dares to come in between us!"

"Meri jaan! Enough of your mardani talks.. abhi it's time to sleep! Come..".. he tries pulling her to his arms..

"Achha ruko na..ek second..".. she gets off the bed..

"Ab kaha ja rahi hai?!".. he asks..

"Mahol banane!"...she turns on the AC and switches off the lights, keeping only the dim ones on..

"I will play a song..any suggestion?"

He only glares at his buzzed wife with love.. 🥰

"Tujhe nehi sona hai na baby?!".. he asks playfully now..

"So jaungi...mahol tou banalun pehle!"

He nods his head..

She plays the song...

"Jitni dafa dekhun tumhein
Dhadke zoron se
Aisa to kabhi hota nahi
Milke ghairon se...

Door jaana nahi tumko hai kasam
Khud se zyada tumhein chahte hain sanam
Door jaana nahi mujhse ae sanam
Khud se zyada tumhein chahte hain sanam"

"Sidharth, this is so my song for the night! It explains everything, Door jana nehi mujhse ae Sanam, khud se zyada tumhe chahte hain Sanam..! Aap nehi jaoge na mujhe chhorke kabhi?!"... she curls into his embrace again..

"When did you fall in love with me so much?!".. he chins her up to look at her eyes intensely..

"Pehle din se..the day when you treated me no less than a family! So I love you Sidharth Shukla, and it's a bad one..!"... She presses herself more into him, taking his lips into hers to melt within him for the night..! Sidharth can totally read her pulse and finally gives in..!

She feels a sudden urge of going down on her man because she doesn't want to keep any inhibitions when it comes to her husband! So shedding them off, she throws him back to go down to zipper to put off his vitals. And the next moment his hardness could feel her tongue licks..!

He is extremely tunred on and pulls her up again for a kiss and her soft moans drives him crazy! The next moment, she gets rid of her night wear in a hurry and he starts squeezing her firm and beautiful breasts through her white lace bra which could barely contain the beauties. He unhooks them and she impatiently pulls him down to her peaks! She moans harder as his mouth closes around her peak and suckles on them intensely!

"Baby, take your charge! I think you are all set!"...He smiles endearingly, pressing his lips against hers and she slowly crawls on top of him, impaling herself on his hardness! She takes him inside her warmth with one swift ride and having her eyes tightly shut and her hands resting on his chest, she rocks her hips until they both reach their high!

"I love you, love you!"... She drops herself on him, trying to catch her hiked breaths.

He wraps her around lovingly and asks..."Should I help you wash baba?"

"Kyun?! Thak gaye?! Itni jaldi?!"... She smiles wikedly.. 😂

"Meri jaan, maat cher! You will regret!"

"I don't mind regreting this!"

"Achha tou aisi baat hai?! Let's see who gets tired first then!"

"I can't have enough of you Shukla!".. she bites his ears and he rolls her over to explore the beauties in this wildness from her back!

 she bites his ears and he rolls her over to explore the beauties in this wildness from her back!

🔥🔥