Chapter 13

"Di main driver ko leke agayi, I am right in front of her school..".. Sana came out to pick Tara..

"Great! Get in through gate 3, see the dispersal board, section green, Grade V is written there. Walk through the que accordingly..".. says Singdha over phone..

"Okay.."

"Aur haan, the class teacher will let kids go only after seeing the dispersal card. You are carrying it right?"

"Haan ji.. I have it.."

"Okay.. bye..cya.."

"Bye Di.."

After waiting for 5 mins, Tara seems to be coming out holding someone's hand, crying inevitably..!

Sana gets all worried seeing her..

"Kya hua beta? Roh kyun rahi hai?"... Sana holds her into a hug immediately after she comes out..

"Umm.. excuse me..You are Tara's?".. it's Neha again, her class teacher..

"Mami..I am her Mami.. what's wrong with her? Why is she crying so much?!".. Sana keeps rubbing her back while speaking to Neha..

Neha feels a sudden throb after learning about her! She obviously didn't expect this, so gets a little stuck seeing her here! However, still manages to answer her.. "Actually she had an argument with a teacher in the classroom and later she was called to Principal's office. I was there as well. According to the teacher, Tara has misbehaved with her but Tara is not ready to accept it aur jab Principal ne usko sternly pucha toh rone lagi aur kehne lagi that she doesn't lie and she hasn't misbehaved. This teacher has been always biased and all.."

"Tara..kya baat hai beta? Did you misbehave?"... asks Sana lovingly..

"Ne..hi.. Mami.. No! Maine nehi k.. iya! I didn't! Mumma swear!".. she can't stop crying..

"Okay! Koi na! Stop crying baba! Meri achhi gudiya hai na tu?!".. Sana tries to calm her down..

"Aap usko ghar leke jaiye and try to calm her down! Aise tou bimaar par jayegi!".. says Neha..

"Haan.. thank you Miss..?".. Sana doesn't know how to address her..

"It's Neha, Tara's class teacher..aap Sidharth ki wife ho na?".. she asks..

"Haan ji..and yes! I heard about you.. nice meeting you..!"

"Nice meeting you too..".. Neha greets back..

"Theek hai, I will take her home now.. thank you for handling this.."

"Nehi nehi! please don't thank me! She is my responsibility after all!"

"Glad to know that..Ok then bye!"

"Bye.."

**************

Late evening, around 8 pm, Sidharth returns being all tired and taken up from work..

"Kya haal hai Di?".. he comes and sits next to his sister in the hall..

Singdha leaves a depressing exhale..

"Kya hua? Why do you look so upset?".. he asks..

"Kuch nehi baas Tara ko leke pareshan hoon.."

"Kyun kya hua?".. he looks at her curiously..

"Aaj school mein kuch hua and she came back home all crying! Although it's normal for a 10 year old to cry but Tara is different, she doesn't cry easily!".. replies Snigdha..

"Exactly! She doesn't cry easily.. Something terrible must have happened!".. Sidharth gets agitated..!

"Hmm..Sana gayi thi to pick her up..Neha mili thi Sana ko.. I think she did narrate the entire scenario.."

"What?! Neha mili thi Sana ko?!".. he gets more hyper!

"Haan but relax! She didn't say anything! Nothing as such! They just had a small conversation regarding this entire incident..".. Snigdha seems disturbed and doesn't wish to explain him any more..

"Okay! You don't worry..I will go and see Tara.."

"Hmm..ja yaar.. just cheer her up.. I can't see my witty child being so upset!"

Sidharth walks into the room to find Tara laying down on her bed, wrapping an arm around Sana's waist..

"So gayi hai kya?"

"Nehi..baas leti huyi hai..".. replies Sana while running her fingers through her hair..

"Achha?!"...he goes to the other side of the bed to sit and tickle her.."oye nautanki..Kya hua?!"

Tara keeps her eyes closed and doesn't wish to reply..

Sidharth too hasnt see her so upset before! Thus, he grabs the intensity of the situation and tries to handle it accordingly..

"Kya hua bachha? Mama ko nehi batayegi?"..he rubs his thumb on her cheek..

She opens her eyes and bursts out into tears again..

Sidharth pulls her gently to take her entirely to his arms..."Arehh mera bachha! You are my brave child! Why are you crying like this?!"

Sana narrates him the situation..

"Maine kuch nehi kiya Mama! She was rude! She has been rude always! I have been complaining to Mumma! But Mumma is too nice to deal such things!"

"Okay! Stop crying! Tell me what has happened in the principal's office..?"

"Neha Miss knows.. I was waiting outside phir jab main andar gayi tou mujhe.. mujhe..!".. she starts crying again..

"Kya? They touched you or what?!"... He gets furious!!

"No! No! Bohot zor se daanta! Main darr gayi, pehli bar kisine mujhe itni zor se daanta! Pata hain, my entire body was shaking Mama!!"

"Who scolded you so badly?!".. he is still fuming..!!

"Principal aur woh teacher bhi thi.. phir Neha Miss ne mujhe support kiya!"

"Hmm..I am glad atleast Neha was there..! Anyway ab tu aur nehi royegi kyunki such instances happen in school! Hum sab ne experience kiya hai kabhi na kabhi! Ask your Mami, I am sure even she did..! Hai na?".. he looks at Sana for her approval to his statement..

Sana somewhere finds this Neha thing a little confusing now.. she was in a daze but replies him back..."Haan haan..your Mama is right beta.."

"See..! See! See!"... He starts tickling her again..

Tara finally gives in and hugs her Mama tight! 🥰

"Domino's four seasons Pizza with extra cheese!"... Tara speaks up out of no where..!

Sidharth and Sana look at her confusingly..

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho? You both are trying to cheer me up.. so do it properly!"... Tara goes back to her zone again.. 😂

Sidharth passes his mobile to his little girl and says..."Tu aise hi normal hai beta! Kuch der pehle jo kar rahi thi.. that was abnormal! Karle order, sab ke leye karna!.. he chuckles and walks away to freshen up..

 he chuckles and walks away to freshen up

One more on the way.. ☺️ let me know how it was.. 🙃