part 2: 20 dollars

Y/n's pov

The rest of the day went by real fast, the cast left right before lunch, I got picked up at 3 o'clock by a guy named Joe. And before I knew it I was outside school looking around for Joe. I spotted a black tesla with a guy standing in front of it, holding a sign with the name Y/n written in big letters. I waved over at him and started walking towards him.

As I arrived he opened the door for me and I got inside, he closed the door and went over to the driver's seat and buckled himself in.

"Miss y/l/n may you put your seatbelt on please" he said as I realised I hadn't buckled myself in.

"Yes sorry, Joe" I said, I put on my seatbelt and the car started driving.
Before my parents died when I was 7, I would always get car sick so I just hoped I wouldn't today, and I haven't really been in a car since then.

"Joe you do have some bags to throw up in right? You know just in case" I asked, he let out a little "mhm" he found some bags and passed them to me.
Gosh, I could feel the nausea already, and we haven't even driven for 10 minutes yet. I rolled down the windows so I could get some fresh air. Joe didn't seem to care.

As we arrived, I thanked Joe and got my bag, I quickly found my way over to the Russo brothers.

"Hi, you must be Y/n," one of them said, I shyly nodded.
"Nice to finally meet you," the other one said. Which were Anthony Russo and which were Joseph I had no clue about.

"I'm Anthony, and Joseph is that weirdo over there," Anthony joked, I finally found out which is which.
"Nope, Anthony is the weirdo," Joseph joked back. They handed me a thin script. I guess I only get a small part every day or something.

"Well, get that into that smart brain of yours till Wednesday, and we have costume fitting tomorrow. Then we're all good to go," they said in choir, I nodded and followed them. They walked into a room full of people and closed the door so they wouldn't see me

"So we would like to introduce you to the new character, 'the forgotten avenger', the actress is a kind, young, smart, beautiful girl, her name is Y/n and here she comes" Anthony said and I walked in with my head down low.
It was weird coming into a room with people I talked to half the day.

I heard a gasp coming from the cast. But I heard a cheeky laugh from Lizzie, "I knew she was the new girl," Lizzie exclaimed. I chuckled and put my head higher up. I was probably pale from the nausea ride I had.

Suddenly I got engulfed in hugs, flinching every time they touched my skin. "Nice hoodie," RDJ said. Gosh, it was the most embarrassing day to have it on. I looked around and saw my dear friend Jon Favreau, and I made a small gasp in joy.

"Jon!!!" I exclaimed excited and got his attention. A smile got planted on his face, and I rushed over and hugged him.

"Hey Y/n/n, long time no see" he said and ruffled my hair, "I'm surprised you still can remember me" he admitted, I looked at him with a weird smile.

"Of cause I can, my role in Chef was one of my biggest roles, and you made me feel special," I said and engulfed him in a hug once again.

"Somebody did not tell that they were besties with Happy Hogan." I heard RDJ 'scoff.' he was really kind and really much like Tony Stark.

"We can share him if you want, or I mean you could get him for yourself  honestly you choose," I said quickly, thinking I said something wrong.

"Nahh, sharing sounds fine," he said and chuckled. Everyone was so nice.
All the Chris's were cool, Evans liked to scare people and squeeze the air out of people. Hemsworth, well, he is funny. He likes to point out that it was Christmas in summertime over in Australia. Pratt, ehh, I don't know. He seemed like a good person to have a dance with, I guess, he's okay with answering questions about jurassic Park.