19: new fosters

Y/n's pov:

It's been a week since I got home from the hospital, I got moved to the new foster family and they are quite nice but they have to if they want to keep their little servant. My social worker is coming today to check up on me, after a week the social worker comes to see if I have any new bruises or if I'm being starved or something like that.

Most foster families know this but it have happened that some doesn't know and I get moves away after that week.
Honestly I would really just like to live at Lizzie's and Robbie's, they are so nice and they are calm.

A knock filled the room so I got downstairs and sat in the sofa.
Claire brushed my hair before she began braiding it, jayden had long hair and he wanted a bun, he had the bun donut thingy, so I made his bun while Claire braided mine.

"Is there any Bobby Pins?" I asked, jayden gave me a Bobby pin and I pushed it under the bun to keep it in place. The door opened and in walked Mrs. Davis my social worker.

"Hello I'm  Mrs Davis!" She said and put her hand out to Claire.
"Hi I'm Claire!" Claire said and shook her hand before finishing up my braid.

"Hello Y/n how are you?" Mrs Davis asked me.
"I'm fine, have headache from the whole hospital incident though!" I answered honest, I did have a killing headache.

"Aww honey why didn't you say so, I'll go grab a painkiller!" Claire shoot up, when she got back she had a toasted bagel with some spread butter on it, she also had a cup of water and a painkiller.

"Here you can't take medication on empty stomach!" Claire said and handed me the bagle. I ate it quickly, Claire have been good at keeping me full the last week, Friday she even let me watch a movie with Jayden and have popcorn too! Claire handed me the cup of water and painkiller so I quickly took it.

"Y/n you know the routine come on!" Mrs Davis said, I showed Mrs Davis to the bathroom and took of my clothes except underwear and bra which was a sports bra.

I didn't have any new bruises no one laid a hand on me yet or well jayden who's 12 we had a little fight for fun.
We didn't hit eachother to hard and no one got injured.

"Well you seem fine, any experiences since you got here?" She asked I shook my head.

"Well jayden and I made a little fight, we fought for fun though and no one got hurted!" I said honest, Mrs Davis nodded and pressed on my body, no where hurted thankfully.

"You're good to go hun! Let's hope this will be your last foster Home!" Mrs Davis said as I took on my clothes.
We got downstairs to Claire making coffee.

"How many wants coffee?" She asked I rushed over to her and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Thank you Claire!!" I said as I began drinking the coffee.
"Where's Charles?" Mrs Davis asked Claire looked at Jayden before looking at  Mrs Davis.

"Charles is out for a business trip he comes home in about a month" Claire answered trying not to say it out too loud.

"Well everything seems fine, Y/n call me if there's anything at all!" Mrs Davis said I smiled and waved bye to her.
She left and I rubbed my forehead.

"Is that head of yours still hurting sweetie?" Claire asked I gave a nod before finishing up my coffee.
She gave me a bottle of water.

"Drink some it might help!" Claire said and gave me a warm smile, I drank took of the lid and smelled it before taking a sip.

"Don't trust me huh?" She joked it made me feel guilty.
"So-sorry i-i-" I tried to explain but Claire just held her finger over my mouth.

"No need to explain I know you don't have the best past!" Claire gave me a hug, it felt very weird to have a foster parent hug you.

"Now why don't you go watch a movie or something maybe bring Jayden with you or something!"She said releasing me from the hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Can I see the movie in my room miss Claire??" I asked Claire chuckled and nodded. I thanked her and went to my room. There was a bathroom connected and that bagel really was too much to eat not for my body but for my liking.

I locked the door and bent over the toilet, I stuck 2 fingers down my throat, it's not like I enjoy doing it, nobody enjoy it, but sometimes it is needed!!

As my insides got emptied out I heard a knock on the door, "Hey Y/n are you okay in there!" It was jayden he sounded worried "y/n I'm getting Claire!" He said, oh shit he can't get Claire!

"I'm fine Jayden don't worry!" I said before throwing up again, "y/n can you let me in or I'm getting Claire!" Jayden said, Jayden was born a boy but he really liked the 'girls' world with dresses, makeup, long hair and horses, but he still has a boy side, he likes monstertruck races, all that with cars and stuff I know many girls also loves that stuff but it's mostly boys.

"that's it I'm getting Claire!" He said and stormed off, soon after I heard multiple footsteps coming to my room, knocks were placed on the wooden door.

"Y/n open up or I'm gonna need to use the key!" Claire said, her voice was filled with concern.

"I'm fine Claire!" I yelled at her, "y/n if you don't open up I'm gonna use the key!" She was lightly banging on the door.

"Leave me alone!!" I snapped at her, soon after the door unlocked and Claire stormed inside, she wrapped her arms around me.

"Y/n stop you don't have more to throw up" she whispered into my ear, I started to sob as she slowly got me away from the toilet. She got my hands washed and flushed the toilet.
I sat down on the bed head in hands, I felt a hand draw circles on my back, I looked up from my hands and saw jayden and Claire comforting me.

"It's okay honey!" Claire said while rubbing my back. Jayden laid her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you!" I said, Claire pressed a kiss onto my forehead, jayden took something out from behind his back.

"I bet I can beat you!" Jayden said and held rocket league put infront of me, he jumped out of the bed.

"Oh you are so going down!" I yelled after him and ran after him, we got into the living room and toon a controller each. Jayden got us into the game and we started playing.
I ended up beating him 8-6  he was pretty good but I was better, guess that week with no school and constant rocket league finally paid off.

A/n: I just want to say when you comment on my story and say how much you like it, I really get happy and it makes me forget about my shitty life for a hot minute.

As you know not proofread!!

Love ya'll ❤ 🥰🥰🥰

Love ~M~