24: little rose

Y/n's pov:

I woke up on the couch, my head was on Scarletts lap who still was sleeping, I slowly lifted my head off of her lap and made sure I didn't wake her, I started cleaning up after the movie night yesterday.

Honestly I was exhausted, I haven't gotten that much sleep the past few days, only a couple hours if you calculate it, but I didn't care and it doesn't matter I just have to push through the day.

Suddenly my phone began ringing I quickly answered it so it wouldn't wake anyone. I didn't care who it was let it be Kenneth, for the love of god I didn't care.

"Hey y/n where are you!! You weren't home at all yesterday, og dear thank god you didn't kill yourself!!" I heard Claire's  voice which made me relive slightly.
I went outside to talk.

"I'm sorry I stayed over at Lizzie's house!! I'm so sorry I didn't call you I really am!" I didn't even realise a tear falled down my cheek.

"No no I'm just happy you're okay!"

"Mom is it Y/n are she alright!!" It was jayden, he sounded worried aswell.
"Oh my god Y/n you're alive I thought I got hurt or something Oh I've missed you when are you coming back" I let more tears escape, right now I wished I could die, I didn't like what happened yesterday, why is it always me that it happens for, WHY ME!!

"I don't know when or if I will come back but I promise we will see eachother soon" I now have a promise to keep and honestly I don't know if I can keep it but he would be so sad if i didn't keep it.

"Oh Y/n I miss you so dearly!" He said sounding like someone from 1824.
Suddenly I saw a car pull up, I saw Colin walk out and Rose follow happy after.

"Say hi to your mom for me Rose bud!" I hear Colin say.

"I-Uh I have to go I love you jayde!" I said and ended the call, I saw Colin walk with rose to the gate but since it wasn't open they couldn't come in, I walked over and opened the gate for them.

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!" I heard Rose say, she ran over and tackled me in a hug.

"Hey little rose!" I hugged her, Colin waved bye and went over to his car and drove away.
After a long hug I turned around and saw Scarlett putting away her phone.

I quickly let Rose go and let her run to her mom. I followed them inside and saw lizzie who had made blueberry pancakes.

"Hey honey where were you!"Lizzie asked when she noticed me.

"Oh just outside nothing special!" I answered, Lizzie placed a plate of pancakes in the middle of the table, just in that moment a very tired Robbie cane down the stairs in his pyjamas.

"Hey Rob sleep well?" I asked him, he rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Hey I was just being nice!" I threw my hands up in defeat.

"Sorry y/n I just need my coffee, Lizzie honey where is my coffee?" Robbie asked, I chuckled to myself, atleast he ain't trying to be funny.

"here Rob here is your coffee!" Lizzie chuckled as she placed the cup down infront of Robbie.
Everyone else started to eat, but I sat not eating, again, I ate so much yesterday and I feel like I could throw up just by looking at it.

Lizzie placed half a pancake on my plate knowing I wouldn't eat that much, I sighed internally before cutting it up and eating a piece, let's just say that it was a real bad idea, I felt nausea washed over me.

"Excuse me I have to use the bathroom!"  I said and quickly ran to the bathroom, as soon as I reached the toilet I bended over it and threw up.
Bodily fluids came out of my body, suddenly I felt tiny hands around my hair.