part 12: filming with an hangover

So true the struggle is real😫🥲

Y/n's pov:

I groaned when my alarm woke me up, I had gone back to my fosters cause either didn't want the Whitlocks to handle me drunk, my fosters didn't care I was drunk as long as I could clean up the mess and I gave them the money I earned.

I sat up in my bed with an hangover bothering me a lot, I rubbed my forehead but stood up to go and take a shower. I stripped out off my clothes and turned on the water.
I was used to cold water so I just went into the cold water quickly rinsing off dirt. I washed my hair with a lavender shampoo I got from Elizabeth, she told me to keep it so I was grateful.

When I was done taking my 20 minute shower I walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and started brushing my teeth.
When my teeth were clean I dried my hair and brushed it out.

I quickly went inside my room and looked for clothes but remembered it was at the Whitlocks.
I went into the bathroom and took on the clothes from yesterday.
I rushed downstairs to a knock that could be heard.
I opened the door to see a woman standing there with a clipboard, what looked like a case file and a briefcase.

"Hey what can I help with?" I asked polite and let her inside.

"Hello my name is Marie Grey I come from CPS and I'm here to talk to Kenneth and Mia Brutto and Y/n Y/l/n" she held out her hand and I shook it.

"Oh hello Marie I'm Y/n Y/l/n, I'll go get Kenneth and Mia" I said with a polite smile and let her hand go, she said down at the dinner table.

I rushed up to Kenneth and Mia's room, I knocked on their door and walked in.
"Guys wake up CPS is here!" I saw Kenneth tense up but he let that anger go quickly. They got up and I left to Marie again.

"Can I offer you anything to drink, water, tea, coffee, milk, juice or anything" I asked, she turned her head to me with a smile.

"Coffee sounds great, thank you!" She answered, I gave a nod and started making coffee, I took a cup and got some water in there.
Just as the coffee was ready Kenneth and Mia walked in.

"Wassup guys do you need some coffee or anything?" I asked to them and poured Marie a cup of coffee.

"No thank you Honey" Mia said with an unfamiliar warm smile.
"That sound great thank you Y/n!" Kenneth answered with a nice voice, I nodded and poured him a cup off coffee. I took both cup of coffees and gave one to Marie and one to Kenneth.
I walked back to the kitchen and started making some eggs and some toast.

"So why are you here?" Mia asked Marie, I knew the reason was abuse but we couldn't say that.
I took some water in my mouth.

"We got a call from someone saying they had suspicion about abuse!" Marie stated, I turned away from the food and spit it all over the place.

"WHAT ABUSE!" I exclaimed, and looked at Marie with surprise showing in my eyes. "Who told you that, that is crazy!" I said starting to clean up the spit out water.

"Well funny you ask, the caller asked if she could come with us here, after a lot of discussion we agreed and let her come here!" Marie said, oh no this is the moment where Scarlett comes in and says it's a lie and stuff.
The door opened and in walked the familiar blonde named Scarlett johansson.

"Hey my name is Scarlett, nice to meet you guys and hi Y/n!" Scarlett said and I went back to the eggs and bread that was just finishing up.
I put some eggs on a plate along with a toast, an the put the rest on another plate.

"Kenneth your breakfast is ready is there anything else you want?" I asked him, he looked up at me.

"No thanks honey" he said giving me a warm smile, I gave a nod and went to him with his plate.