part 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Y/n's pov

Clara had just left, my costume was ready for tomorrow, I was expected to leave set after Clara and I was done, but considering I didn't have anywhere to stay for the night I stayed in secret at the trailer.

I sat down on the comfortable couch there were in my trailer and pulled out my laptop. I opened up my laptop and opened up Netflix. I put on F.R.I.E.N.D.S cause why not. It sucked that I didn't have any popcorn or snacks, but since I was seven I haven't had snack when I watched a movie, or a series for that matter.

After two or three seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S binge-watched, I heard some laughter and chatting outside, I quickly closed the lights and went to hide inside of my stinky bathroom.

Scarlett's pov:

I looked over at Y/n's trailer, the light just turned off, "ehh guys I'm just gonna check if Y/n's still here" I said and left to head over to Y/n's trailer.

As I reached it a gently pushed the door open, weird I thougth it would be locked. I turned on the light switch and looked around, not like that's creepy at all, I found her phone.

"Oh she left her phone" I said mostly to myself but also to if Y/n was in here.
I saw a small amount of light coming from the bathroom. Oh she's hiding in there.

I slowly opened the bathroom door, and found Y/n on the floor holding her hand over her mouth.

"Hey Y/n what you doing here, it's like 8pm?" I asked, she seemed like she was afraid, anyways I held out my hand for her and she gladly took it. I helped her up and after passed her, her phone.

"Do you want lift home?" I asked, I mean, she could probably walk home since it wasn't raining anymore, but maybe she would prefer not to walk.

"Eh, I mean, I would but my foster parents aren't home tonight," she said akwardly while itching herself in the back of her head.

"Oh, would you like to sleep over at mine tonight then?" I asked.

"Or mine?" A very manly voice said, we looked over to the opened door and saw Sebastian sticking his head inside.

"That's very nice but I wouldn't bother being an inconvenience to you" Y/n said staring at her feet, I put my hand on her shoulder, making her look up and meet my green eyes.

"I want you to listen very good, are you listening?" I asked, she gave a nod and a slight smile,"you are not an inconvenience-" "or a bother" Sebastian chirped in, "or a bother to any of us I mean you got Sebastian laughing his head off yesterday, and we should neatly thank you for quoting out RDJ with the first question thing" I chuckled a little at the end remembering Roberts face afterwards.

I could see on her face that she didn't believe me, "Y/n I'm not tell you this cause I'm being kind, I tell the truth always and forever" she held out her pinky finger and I giggled.

"Pinky swear?" She asked like an little innocent girl, I giggled and we heard the door close.

"Pinky swear" i giggled and hooked my Pinky finger with hers. I brought her in for a hug, I felt a flinch in the hug but she soon relieved into her hug.

"Come on, let's go to my house" I said and led her out like she didn't know her way around.
We got greeted by a lot of happy smiles and greeting as we got out.

"Hey Scarlett, can I come over?" Lizzie asked while coming towards me, I looked her direction.

"Yeah, of cause, you know you don't have to ask, and Colin doesn't mind, and Rose loves her Aunt Lizzie!" I laughed, I looked away and searched for Y/n. I found Y/n walking a little away from everyone else, her hoodie pulled down covering her down held head.

I quickly excused myself and slowly ran over to Y/n, I laid my hand on her shoulder, causing Y/n to flinch, she looked over at me with fear shining in her eyes.

"Hey hun eh Lizzie's staying over for the night are you ok with that?" I said, she quickly relaxed and nodded.

"It's your house, your home I can't decide who you let sleep overwhelming answered when she saw confusion in my eyes.

"But you're a guest too, I care about your opinion too!"I exclaime,  throwing my arms out in everywhich way.
We reached the parking lot, and everyone started saying their goodbyes and see ya's.

I led Y/n towards my car. When we arrived, Y/n dropped her jaw to the ground.

"What?" I say laughing slightly.
"That car is worth more than my existence!" She nearly yells.

"No, it's not, your life I worth more than any amount of money in the whole world," i say sternly, still sounding like a 5 year old with the whole world part.
She giggled a little but still stood still in front of the car.

"Do you need a written invitation" I asked sarcastic, she laughed and sat into the backseat of my car, i let out a single laugh and put on my seatbelt, when I heard her seatbelt click I started to drive. The ride home was about 30-40 minutes long, matter on the traffic and how fast I go.

A/n: I want to point out that I'm not gonna make any of the marvel cast adopt Y/n.

Stay safe out there in the big, wide world, and love yourself cause you look pretty, I know you're on the toilet but you still look pretty asf.