54:tonigt you look so pretty

⚠️TW: mention of suicide

Scarletts pov:

It's been a good 12 days since we arrived back.

Rose grabbed my hand as we walked into the hospital. Her little hand squeezing mine as tight as it could.

"It's okay baby, y/n is sound asleep, she won't be hurting" I softly hummed.

Her little footsteps sounded so loudly down through the hallway.
The jumps were even louder.
Whenever she skipped a tile, she landed with enough force to create a loud thud.

"Rose, calm it!" I spoke. She decided to walk normally as we entered y/n's room.

"Sissy?" She spoke softly and hid behind my leg.
"It's okay, sissy is not hurting" I whispered.

She crawled into the hospital bed and laid next to y/n.
"My y/n" she whispered. It broke my heart.

"Sissy, if you can hear me, I want you to know that even though you look scary, you're also very, very pretty" and that ya'll is Rose Dorothy Dauriac.

My daughter, my sweet little baby girl.

"Momma, do you think y/n can hear me?" Rose asked and the edge of tears.

"Yes, I think she can hear you," I gently stroked y/n on her head.
I kissed her head gently.

"Please do wake up y/n darling, you're tearing us all up" I whispered and put my face against her head, kissing it ever so often.

"Momma" rose sniffled so I looked up
I reached out my arms and she crawled over to me, she snuggled up to me and began crying.

"I love you baby girl, love you to the core of my heart, my own little light"
I whispered into her head.

She curled up and grabbed y/ns hand.

My phone chimed in my back pocket so I took it out.

I clicked on the Instagram notification and a picture of y/n popped up.

___________________________________

Imsebastianstan:Before ya'll go nagging her sweet loving parents, again

Imsebastianstan:
Before ya'll go nagging her sweet loving parents, again. This is how she currently is, in coma, fighting for her life everyday.

Comments: 23k/likes: 401.2k.

ElizabethOlsen: I hope she
wakes up soon, I miss my favourite co-star.

Lifeas_maya: poor girl.
I send my best wishes from here❤️

User3456: i hope she dies. She chose that for herself.

Eric.whitlock:
My beloved y/n. I hope you soon awake my precious daughter.

Load for more.......

_____________________________________

I smiled brightly.
The fact that they already thought of y/n as their daughter was amazing, and the fact that Irene had woken up makes me believe that y/n will fight more.

"Mommy I want to go home" rose cried.
I knew it was a mistake to bring her here.

"I'll call dad alright? I'm going to spend a little more time with y/n" she nodded and cuddled up to me.

I called Romain and he came within 20 minutes.
My mom came in.

"Thanks for the ride by the way" Romain said to my mom.
"Grandma" rose said and reached out  for Melanie.

Mom took rose into her arms and left.
I started crying as I grabbed y/n's hand.

Romain caressed my back lightly.
"You worry too much scarlett, she's going to get through. It's not easy, but y/n's strong" we may be divorced, but he's the sweetest friend I could've ever asked for.

"Thank you, could you drop rose off at the snl studio.

Colin is there, and I would like rose home when I get home?" He smiled brightly.

"Of course, but I will have a little daddy daughter and dog time first", I laughed a little.

"Alright, alright, have fun with, uhmm what was it?" I questioned.
"Waffle, was it?" He laughed at my statement.

"Something, something like that yeah" he gave me a slight hug.
I laughed as he left.

it was nice being all alone with y/n, just being able to look at such an amazing young girl.

But it also tore me apart, just to think about how terrifying it must've been for Sebastian.

Or how much she has been hurting, so much that she wanted to end it all.
Though i wish she didn't try.

(SEBASTIANS POV:)

it was late at night.
Guilt was eating me up by now.

I should have been there, I shouldn't have left her alone.
Gosh how could I have been so stupid.

I was carrying two huge bouquets of flowers on my arm.

I gently knocked on the door to Irene's room.
"Lovely too see you awake again Irene" I said as I walked in.

She wasn't able to answer but I still felt like it was very much needed. Or I didn't think so.

I put the flowers in a vase next to her.
"Y/n is still in a coma, but she's better, her brain is reacting more and more each day, the doctors think she might wake up soon" I said to Irene.
She smiled brightly.
"I know, thanks for the flowers" I gasped and chuckled lighhtly.
"Is Eric at home?" I asked. She gently shook her head.

"He's with y/n, has been ever since scarlett was to visit both of us" I smiled a little. But looked away with guilt eating me up.

The door opened up and a nurse walked in.
"Hello mrs. Whitlock, you ready for your super awesome dinner?" I chuckled a little.

"I'll leave you be, I wish for a speedy recovery" I said with a smile and left for y/n's room.

I saw Eric reading a comic to y/n, a marvel comic.

She was a bit of a marvel nerd I heard, but I didn't expect her to have comics.

"Oh hello Sebastian* I was just reading a comic about your character" he spoke lighhearted.

I swear, he has so much love for people even if Irene had just died.

I put the flowers in the vase for y/n.
"She got a tattoo, it was a Phoenix. The phoenix remarks rebirth or to overcome something in the past and turn back stronger" I smiled a little, I knew she had gotten a tattoo but I didn't see it, until I had to cut her clothes open.

I gently put my hand on his back and he broke down.
"It's okay, you've been through alot in only a couple weeks" I spoke softly.
I didn't know what to do other than be there for him right now.

After a good old while he had calmed and was now just sitting next to y/n.

"Hey my baby girl, tonight you look so pretty" he spoke softly and brushed his finger against her hand.