25: mind like a prison

Y/n's pov:

Robbie hugged me before we all sat down at the table again, Rose and Robbie still needed to eat, I was free, for now, Robbie and Rose munched on pancakes when I felt my phone vibrate.
I quickly put it on complete silence before turning back and waiting on the others.

As they had finished I quickly took out my phone and opened it to see a new text from unkown number.
"Hey Lizzie could I get allowed to go to the room I stay in?" I asked looking up at her, Lizzie looked over at me and shrugged.

"I don't see why not!" I smiled at her before going to the room, I closed the door and sat down on my bed before opening the text.
There was 1 attached file which was a video, there was also written '1... 2.... he's coming for you 3...4... better lock your door' those were the lyrics from nightmare on elm Street.

I breathed in before pressing play on the video, it was all black at first but the later I came into the video the more I could see, I brought my knees up to my chin, all I saw was Kenneth and I, he would place his hands places he shouldn't, I felt a knot forming in my stomach, it felt like my stomach just tied tighter and tighter, but my head was running a marathon of thoughts and it was clearly on 1st.

My breathing became shaky as I kept watching the video, suddenly it came to all the beatings, I let tears fall, salty wet tears, all the bruises all the time I messed up, all the broken bones I've had. I wiped away the tears before continuing in the video.
Then the worst of them all came, the day he broke 2 ribs, minor fracture on my jaw, concussion and not a mild concussion and sprained ankle, all on me because I accidentally knocked over a glass which broke and I burnt his breakfast accidentally.

I winced as I replayed the scenario in my head, the times he hurt me was over, now instead it was mark in my room I knew what was gonna happen so I quickly turned off my phone and threw it across the room. It hit the wall and I heard a shattering sound.
But right after my face paled and I just stared off into nothing but a plain white wall.

"He's gonna get you Y/n!" The voice in my head said "Do you hear me brat he will get you" It was my voice in my head I named him Carl.
"He will get you, you useless brat!" Carl said "y/n do you hear me, y/n hey Y/n" wait that isn't Carl, I shook my head and looked around and saw lizzie crouching beside the bed.

"Yeah sorry did you say something?" I was completely lost, my mind was like a prison, making fake scenarios up.
Don't you ever feel like you can't escape your mind.

"Are you okay Hun, I heard something cracking up here!" Lizzie put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine Lizzie, than you for worrying!" I said to Lizzie, Lizzie brought me in for a hug.

"I know you're not alright darling!" She whispered into my ear, she placed a soft kiss on my forehead.
"What happened darling?" Lizzie asked removing a string of hair from my face.

"I just got a little mad and threw my phone across the room!" I lied but Lizzie have the mom instinct and can see right through lies.

"Y/n please tell me the truth, I only want to help you!" Lizzie said with her soothing voice.

Lizzie's pov:

Y/n was gone I could see it on her face, the bubbly and happy y/n was gone, someone had killed her completely.
Her body was her but she wasn't really here, she tried to tell that she got a little mad and threw her phone across the room but that was a lie I could see right through it.
Honestly I think I know what's going on but I just can't tell her that I know.

Her mind is probably keeping her a prisoner right now, everything going at one thousand miles per hour.
"I'm fine Lizzie don't worry!"She gave me a light chuckle and a huge false smile.

"You're not fine!! Come on y/n is it so hard to trust me is that the problem!" Wow Lizzie you did a great job there high five for that.
I looked at y/n who had teary eyes but tried not to show it.

"You know!" She whispered looking at me with teary eyes that also showed fear. "I know what's going on in that little beautiful mind of your, hun, I know you feel  like it's your fault but it isn't, I promise you!" I said cupping her beautiful face.

"you don't have to let your mind keep you prisoner, ask for help, it's not weak to ask for help!" I noticed she was biting her cheek.

"Hey, hey, hey y/n stop it, stop biting your cheek please! You did so great you won't be happy to ruin that!" I said, she stopped in that moment.

"I'm sorry Ms. Olsen!"She said, I chuckled, and hugged her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, I got her up and walked downstairs with her wrapped around me like a little child.

There was a knock on the door, Scarlett went up and opened it.
"Hey uhmm is Y/n here, I tracked her phone to be here since she wasn't answering any of my texts!" I didn't regonise the voice but y/n seemed to do, she shot up from me and rushed over to the door.

Y/n's pov:
I heard Quinn's voice and shot up from Lizzie, I rushed over to Quinn and jumped into her arms.
She twirled me around in the air.

"I missed you Quinn!" I placed a kiss on her nose, she chuckled.
"We saw eachother yesterday y/n!" Quinn chuckled as I jumped down from her arms, I had a huge wide smile on my face.

"Come in inside!" I said holding her hands in mine. "Ehh I actually just came to tell you that Griffin he got kicked put of school and he got sent to live with his dad instead of with me and my dad and my step mom!" Quinn said i chuckled but before I knew it it turned to crying, quinn was confused for a second but quickly wrapped her arms around my body, she got us both to sit down on the ground.

"Shh Shh it's going to be alright y/n, he is gone now you never have to worry about him again!" Quinn whispered into my ear, I looked around in search of Robbie, he wasn't there.

"He's going into the shower hun!" Lizzie said, I let put a sigh of relief, I know I've had a great relationship with Robbie but right now I just needed that no one other than girls touched me, not even Robbie or Chris not even Sebastian.

"Are you okay bubs?" Quinn said with her soft voice while wiping away the tears on my face.
I buried my face into her chest while I heard laughter come from Lizzie and Scarlett.

"Shut up!" I whined in Quinn's chest, I heard quinn start laughing aswell.
"Shut uuuuppp!" This caused them to laugh even more.

I tried to snuggle closer to quinn but she started laughing. Again. "Y/n you can't come any closer now!" She said from laughter. "Shut up hoe!" I said, lizzie cleared her throat. "Sorry Lizzie!" I yelled from  Quinns chest.

A/n: how ya all doing? Bored out of your mind cause i haven't posted in 5 days? Yeah I wish but nvm forget I asked.

Take care of yourselves cause you don't need to be like me, taking care of myself is the least thing I worry about rn, anyways as I said remember to take care of yourself it's is important.

I know that I am mentally drained, but if any of you need to talk just write to me, I am always here for you guys, sometimes it's easier to open up to somebody you don't know personally.

Love ~M~