37: exhausting day

Y/n's pov:

I got ready thankfully the corset was able to get smaller than it already was.

All my makeup was done, and there was a bloody wound.

"So this is all I have to say and do?" I asked Anthony russo, he nooded and smiled.

I was for the first time in set 3 which was build in a special way.
Scarlett came in, she was wearing the black widow suit and wig.

"Ready?" Scarlett asked I nodded, she smiled. "Get in position please" we got into the position needed.

"And 3 2 1 go!" It was yelled.

———————————————————
"Hey hey Valentina it's gonna be alright you're all alright"  Natasha said holding Valentinas hand. Valentina was breathing heavily while laying on the ground.

"it's okay Natasha" Valentina said to the crying Natasha "l-let me" Valentinas breathing was shaky "go" she finally breathed out.

Natasha let go off her hand and put pressure on the wound.
"Natasha" Valentina said tired.

"I'm not letting go of my daughter!" Valentina took a last breath as Natasha broke down.

Natasha screamed in pain, lying over the dead body of Valentina.
Screams and sobs filling the place.

"NO NOT MY DAUGHTER!" Natasha screamed, crying over the dead body

———————————————————

We filmed it eight times and each time Scarlett needed a little time to cry out which was kind of adorable.

"You okay Alice?" I asked Scarlett who was sitting wiping tears from her face.
"Yeah" she said chuckling.

"Well we get to do another scene soon" I chuckled making Scarlett groan.
I laughed slightly.

Lizzie came in, she gave Scarlett a paper towel.
"We have some more scenes to film with alot of crying and stuff, so this day will be exhausting"  Lizzie said.

"Yay just what I needed huh?" I said laughing slightly.

Joe came into the room and over to me.
"Do you have your script?" I nodded and grabbed it, he took it and found the scene we were shooting.

"So here all you have to do is just lay on the ground, Scarlett will be sitting on your side looking down at you until Chris evens comes in and gets Scarlett away alright?" I nodded and Joe gave me a shoulder pat before leaving again.

after a while we were ready to film again.

———————————————————
Natasha was sitting by the dead Valentina. She cried to what was about never but she had a tear stained face.

"I thought you were harder to get rid off Valentina you though nut" she whispered grabbing Valentinas hand.