50: get an ambulance

⚠️ TW: attempted suicide ⚠️

Sebastians pov:

"Scarlett, read this." I gave her my phone and pointed to where she should read.
"Hello, sebastian, this is Eric, y/n's dad. I just wanted to ask if you would go to the hotel as fast as you could, y/n just heard about her mom. Thank you, " she read loud.

We looked into eachothers eyes for a brief second before storming away from the set.

We ran to my car, and I immediately turned the key and started driving

I put my seatbelt on as it came.
Scarlett was texting y/n, but she got no answer.

"Sebastian, y/n is not alright she won't answer, not at all," Scarlett said.
"She hasn't even read them," she finished off.

I focused on the road a little after I felt Scarletts hand on my shoulder.
She was gently moving her hand back and forth.

I don't even know how, but only a couple blinks after we were at the hotel.

"Let me handle this Scarlett, please," she smiled and nooded.
"Save her sebastian, please just keep her safe," she squeezed my hand with tears shining in her eyes.

"I will," I whispered, giving her a light hug. It almost sounds like a love story, but we both loved y/n.

She had that influence on people. She would make a person immediately care for her.

I quickly went up into the hotel room.
"No y/n! Get away from the rail, please," I  begged. I slowly moved towards her.
I was trying to get as close as I could without her jumping off.

"No! Sebastian, stay where you are!" Her cries broke my heart. Her cried that she was so loud yet so silent.

It could shatter hearts from miles away.

"Y/n I know you are hurting, I understand that, but trust me, this isn't they way, please." I reached out my hand for her to take.

I wanted her to take it, I wanted her to forget about this and just get better with time.

Her cries sounded. She was in so much pain. I gently took a step closer, but she quickly stood up.

"Sebastian, you don't understand." her voice was shaking.
"I can't do this, please sebastian you have to understand that I can't do this"
I tried to move closer, but she was just backing more and more up against the rail.

"Don't get any closer!" She yelled. She was afraid and in pain.
Poor soul.

"Y/n, you have people that loves you and won't be okay if you kill yourself, I won't be okay, Scarlett won't be okay, Irene won't be okay if you kill yourself, trust me. We will grieve until the day we die. "  she shook her head. As if it wasn't true. Her face was filled with tears.

"I'm sorry, but -" a sharp inhale could be heard.
"I can't, sebastian. I don't want to be another disappointment," her voice was so loud. And the next second, she was on  the railing.

"No!" I screamed, but she let go and let herself fall.
A loud scream sounded. Sudden realization hit me, and I rushed down all the stairs.

When I got outside to where Scarlett was standing, I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to where y/n would have landed.

People were swarmed around her.
I made my way through the crowd and saw her, laying in a pool of her blood.

"Get an ambulance!" I yelled. But the ambulance had already been called.
The paramedics came and took her body into the ambulance. It all went so fast, so fast that it seemed like it was happening in slow motion.