43: breakfast buffet

Y/n's pov:

"Hey y/n can we talk before we go down there?" Sebastian asked, he sounded so serious like something was wrong, well clearly it was when he said it like that but what was it?

"Yeah, did something happen?" I asked back, turning off the TV.
"Is it something serious?" I asked as I got up.

He sighed and sat down at the 2 person's dinner table.
"Well kinda" He mumbled.
I scrunched my eyebrows and sat down in front of him.

"Scarlett texted me a couple of minutes ago, she told me that she could feel something on your thighs" Oh great, that's just great.
I looked away from him, as tears were threatening to leave.

"Y/n, listen, if you have anything that you can harm yourself on you or in your room at this moment I would really much appreciate it if you gave it to me" it was almost like he turned into my father or something.

"You know what! I really don't think that, that's any of your business Sebastian" I shot up from the chair and stormed into the shared bathroom.

I heard a knock on the wooden door.
"Hey y/n, come out please hun" I unlocked the door and walked out.

"Do I look like shit?" I asked.
"Indeed you do" I chuckled at his answer.

He gave me a little side hug.
"We still need that trust," He said under his breath, probably not wanting me to hear it.

I walked to my room and grabbed my razor blade.
I held it out in straight arm, towards him.

I sighed.
"I'll ask for it if I need it," I said, giving him a little side smile. He grabbed it and went into his room.

He came out shortly after picking me up in a hug and spinning me around.

"Let's go the others are waiting, or eating, probably the second choice" u chuckled and walked out of the hotel room with him.

I slowed down and when Sebastian was further away I sprinted and jumped on top of his back.

Sebastian stumbled a little but was quickly back on his feet again. I laughed which made Sebastian groan.
He grabbed my legs to make sure I didn't fall.

When we got to the morning buffet I jumped down from Sebastian's back and rushed over to Lizzie.

"Hug time" I screamed lunging at her.
She caught me with ease and hugged the life out of poor fragile me.

Lizzie dragged me towards our table where the rest of the cast was sitting as well.

Scarlett sat down next to me, grabbing my attention.
"Sorry about the text situation but Sebastian needed to know, and honestly we all just want you safe" I smiled.

"I know, you did what you thought best" She let out a breath of relief.
"Do you wanna go up and check out the buffet?" I sighed and nodded.

We got up there, and Scarlett grabbed a plate for me.
"I know the rules Sebastian set for you so guess what, I'll be making the plate 'cause we don't trust you" I rolled my eyes.

She started making a plate for herself along with putting about half the amount on mine.

"Wait Scarlett please I really can not eat that much" I begged as there already was, a piece of toast, a sunny side-up fried egg, bacon, a sausage, some strawberries, and some melon slices.

"Fine, go sit down then, I'll bring a cup of orange juice" she sighed and gave a little smile.

I nodded and went to sit down with the others. Some were there while others went up for the buffet.

I sat there paralyzed as others began eating. The fork and knife were by hand but I couldn't move, it was like I wanted to eat. I suddenly began shaking, no idea as to why but I was shaking.

Scarlett's pov:

I went back to the table and y/n was shaking, some of the others were trying to come in contact with her.

I placed my plate on the table along with the cups with beverages in there.
I crouched down next to Y/n's chair.

"Hey hey, y/n can you give me the cutlery" She somehow managed to give me the cutlery.

"Good, Shh Shh, Lizzie's probably better at this" I chuckled and like it was meant to be, Lizzie sat crouched down on the other side.

"Can Scarlett hold your hand" She nodded and I grabbed her hand.
"Okay listen, y/n can you name 5 things you can see" She looked around.

"Lizzie" she held a little break and breathed in some air.
"Uhmm Scarlett, the light, Sebastian a-and uhm the fork" I squeezed her hand tighter.

"Name 4 things you can touch or feel," Lizzie said, I looked into her eyes as this was not, in particular, helping as it seemed right now.

"Scarlett's hand, m-my pants, and top, and uhmm your breath," she said, but this time it actually seemed like it was calming her.

"Name 3 things you can hear" Lizzie grabbed her hand as well.
"Your voice, distant talking, and Scarlett breathing" I hugged y/n and she hugged me back.

"Thank you, Mamma Ingalls," y/n said which made me smile.
I kissed the top of her head.

"Can we try a little food?" I asked, y/n nodded and I let her go off the hug.
I sat down ends to her and began eating my food.
She breathed sharply in but took a bite of the toast.

I smiled as she took another bite.
She breathed in with a shaky breath and ate the rest of the toast.

"That's good if you continue it's amazing and if you don't then it's alright," Sebastian said.

Y/n grabbed the strawberries and forced herself to eat them.
It hurt to see someone force themselves to eat.

I gave her a little sad smile as she continued eating.
I watched as tears fell on the plate as y/n had finished up.

"Oh honey come here" I wrapped her in a hug. "I'm so proud of you, do you hear me, you did amazing" She nodded and dug her head into my shoulder.

"We're all proud of you y/n/n" Sebastian added in. I could feel a smile before she let go of me.

All the others quickly finished up.
"Anyone wanna go on the casablanca: city tour?" Sebastian asked.

"I have to go with you don't I?" Y/n mumbled.

"Yeah that'd be fine" I said, and like that it was decided, we were going to the casablanca city tour.

_________________________________________

Did my best on proofreading.
Anyways take care of yourselves Love you all.