35: it goes the wrong way

Y/n's pov:

It had been two weeks since I talked sebastian, since that talk everything got a setback, I've been eating about nothing, I've had flashbacks and started to flinch more, it's like the talk just brought everything that I've forgotten back someway.

"Y/n dinner is ready!" Irene yelled, I laid into my bed and got the duvet over my body to pretend i was asleep.

I heard footsteps so I shut my eyes and  after a little I heard the door open.
"Y/n dinner is rea-" she laughed with her tone low as a whisperer.

"Sleep tight darling?" She placed a kiss on my cheek before she went out.
I let out a little breath of relief.

After a little while I felt a small body nuzzle up against me, little Ollie licked my nose.

I stroked his soft fur making him pur.
Tears rolled down my face, I never wanted it to got this wrong but now I can't seem to stop this.

"Oh little Ollie how can it go so wrong?" I whispered, he just nuzzled up against my face making me chuckle a little.

He let out small meows as he laid down next to me.
I looked down into the small trash can and saw the clump of hair that fell out in the morning.

No one can ever know that I went back to my old habits, no one, never.
I have been going to the gym every morning so I don't have to eat breakfast, after the gym I go home and drop of the gym bag and grab school bag then I go to school unless I have to go to set, it's successful cause I already lost 20 pounds, it sounds unbelievable but after being on the set I go to gym again and work out 3 hours before going home.

After hours, all light got shut off and Irene and Eric went into their bedroom to sleep.

I heard a knock on my window so I went over and opened it.
Quinn stood on the fire staircase with a backpack.

"Can I come in?" She whispered I nodded and walked back so she could crawl inside.

"Mom rushed me out of the house and told me that I should find somewhere else to stay don't know what happened" she said as she crawled in.

"Are you tired?" I asked removing a strand of hair from her face.
"You wouldn't know" she laughed as she dragged me to the bed, she carefully removed little Ollie from the bed before laying me down and hovering over me.

I giggled slightly as she kissed me.
Oh yeah we also made it completely official, sure enough there was that picture of Quinn and me on Instagram but it was completely official now.

Quinn stroked my hair ripping out some of it in the process.
She ignored it and started sucking on my pulse which made me moan slightly.

I pressed my chest upwards, her mouth left my neck and went to my lips instead.

"I thought you were tired" I whispered into the kiss, she broke the kiss and dropped down next to me.

"I am" she whispered with a sad tone "tired of my mom and  step dad constantly fighting over Griffin" she said, we were laying face to face.
I wiped a tear from her face.

"You don't need to pretend with me Quinn" I whispered "you don't need to play tough" she started to cry so I sat up and moved her body up with me.

I brought her head down to my chest allowing her to cry into my chest.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you, should I stay, would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?" I sang making her chuckle a little, I knew that it calmed her slightly when I sang.