26: back to filming

Y/n's pov:

Lizzie's phone started ringing so she answered it.

————
Lizzie: Hey what's up you know I can't go filming before next week?

Russo brothers: yeah we know but uhmm, we can't come in contact with Y/n perhaps you could tell y/n to come

Russo: AND SCARLETT!

Lizzie: yeah sure but can one of Y/n's friends, me and Rose come aswell.

Russo: sure bring em all we just really need Scarlett and Y/n thank you!

—————

"Get ready we are going to the set! You to Quinn and you to Rosie!" We all grabbed out stuff and Lizzie wrote a little letter to Robbie.

Rose got seated in her seat meanwhile Quinn laid across the three backseats, Lizzie's car was like a huge one there was a front row of two and then there was a middle row with 3 seats and a back row with three seats.
I sat next to Rose and allowed her to play on my phone.

Eventually we were at the set, Scarlett and I rushed to the makeup trailer and Quinn kindly followed.
"Oh my god are you gonna look sick?" She was curios, Scarlett and I laughed as makeup artist began doing our makeup.
Scarlett was fast done.

"Bye see ya when I'm done!" I said waving to Scarlett, she waved back before leaving.

"You dude this is sick I'm seeing how it is on the set of a marvel movie!!" Quinn sounded frightened, Clara laughed and I did aswell.

"You are in the room of a new marvel anti-villan!"Clara said, I rolled my eyes and playfully tried to smack her arm.

"Hold still contact lense!" Clara said as I held still, she carefully put the lense in.
After that she made the scar across my eye.

"Woah you look badass!!" Quinn loked fascinated. "Yeah but you haven't seen my costume!" I said, Clara gave me the costume I had on in the scene.

"Guess I'm back to the old Valentina!" I said and went to change, I quickly got changed into it but again I couldn't get to corset zipped up.

"Help me out here quinn!!"I said and showed her my back, she quickly zipped me up.

"Okay I do know I wear a lot of body figure clothes but I do not understand how that is comfy!" I laughed and shook my head before rushing out to the rest of  the cast.

"Okay in this scene Victoria is fighting hydra and the avengers come aswell! Read the script fast!" I got mine and started reading through it, after a couple times I got it.

"Ready!" Both Scarlett and I said, we got to the place we were filming which was really next door.

———————
Valentinas hands and arms were restrained but her powers weren't.
She turned invisible making the hydra guard losses his grip.

"Where did she go! We lost her!" He said looking around, suddenly he got blasted with fire and Valentina got visible again.

"Do not me-" the door shot open.
Natasha romanoff came running at Valentina, Natasha held Valentina in an armlock.