22: Robbie's dad jokes

⚠️tw: terrible dad jokes⚠️

Y/n's pov:

"Dinner is ready" it sounded from the kitchen, Lizzie had gotten down there a half an hour ago or something like that.
I can't belive it's already dinner, meaning Robbie making dad jokes that is no good for anyone at all.

Robbie cams into the room I was in and I got ready to go downstairs, Lizzie and Robbie had a cute rule, no phone at the dinner table, sucks if it's the most important call in your life, they made that so they could talk more together, and I ofc followed along with that rule.

I put my phone into the drawer and followed Robbie downstairs.
Lizzie had made a yummy Russian dish named pirozhki which was some bread with meat and vegetables inside it.
I say down opposite of Lizzie and Robbie.

Lizzie put half of a pirozhki on my plate, I gave her a smile before starting to eat, Robbie placed his fork and knife down and I shared a look with Lizzie.

"What is the scariest tree!" Both Lizzie and I facepalmed ourselves "a bamBOO"  Seriously Robbie get your humor working it's not funny.

"How was Rome split in two?" He had that tone on, where tout Hinksey you're funny but you're really not that funny.
"With a pair of ceasar!" He was laughing himself but stopped when Lizzie put her hand on his.

"Robbie honey we're eating please do stop woth the dad jokes alright" kindness was showing in her tone. Robbie rolled his eyes but let us eat in peace for let's say 5 minutes.

"If sweet dream are made of cheese, who am I to dis-a-brie!" Lizzie and I groaned, I put my head into the table in annoyance.

"Why can't a leopard hide??" He asked.
"Cause they are always spotted!" Lizzie and I said in choir, Robbie laughed at his own dad joke.

"The world tounge twister champion just got arrested, I heard they are giving him a really though sentence!"

"Why are spiders so smart!" Lizzie and I looked at eachother before looking at Robbie.

"Because they can find everything on the Web!" It's the same jokes every time so me and Lizzie said it in unison.

"Why did Hitler wear eye glasses!" Robbie was nearly jumping up and down from excitement "Cause without them he nazi"

"Robbie Arnett you are stopping in this instant!" Now you see, Lizzie doesn't like jokes about the nazi but I was slightly giggling in my seat.
Lizzie gave me a glare making me stop and eat again.

"Sorry Lizzie, can you forgive me bubs"
Robbie said, when Lizzie nodded they started kissing.

"Ewww guys get a room!" I made fake gagging sounds making lizzie and Robbie laugh.
We returned to eat in peace.
Robbie wasn't making any dad jokes anymore and honestly those dad jokes were dreadful.

"Everyone done?" Lizzie asked I looked down at the quarter of a pirozhki that was left, I couldn't eat anything else.
"Yeah thank you lizzie" lizzie looked at my food and smiled.

"What do you call a cheese that is not yours??" I gave Robbie the seriously look and Lizzie put her head in her hands.

"Nacho cheese!" He began laughing, really Robbie laughing at yo own joke, I internally facepalmed myself and let out a sigh "it tasted great hun thank you" Robbie finally said through laughter.
I groaned as I realised Robbie was lining up to more jokes.

Robbie opened his mouth to speak "Uh uh no nuh, don't even think about it Robbie!" I held my finger in front of his mouth, Robbie made a fake pout so I just rolled my eyes.

"Would you prefer I say them doing movie night!!" I sighed and Lizzie began laughing.

"I would prefer you shut the fuck up before i end up in the hospital for the mentally insane!" Lizzie let out a laugh and Robbie gave me a stare.
I gave him a stare back.

"Y/n don't swear in this house please!" Lizzie tries to contain her laughter.
"Sorry Lizzie I'll remember it in the future!" I looked down in the table like I've done something terrible wrong.

"It's okay anyways what snacks shall I buy for movie night Y/n?" Lizzie asked,  I looked up  at her.

"Don't ask me I haven't had a snack since I was 7!"I defended, Lizzie sat with mouth wide opened.

"Okay that needs to change, sour patch kids a for sure, popcorn ofc, m&m's" she kept listing snacks up.
Eventually she finished up and she had even wrote a lost of snacks.

"I'm going to the store be back real quick!" With that Lizzie left, Robbie looked at me with a smirk so I quickly stood up and ran away.
He eventually caught up with me and started tickling me, I tried to get away from him but he kept catching up to me and started tickling me everytime.

The tickle war had been set and I started tickling him aswell, that was until the door opened and Lizzie came in with her arms full of snacks, she looked at us who had stopped in motion and was in position of a tickle fight.

"Why did I marry a kid and bring another kid into my home" she sighed and placed the bags of candy and snacks on the kitchen counter before putting them in bowls and on plates.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter guys!!! I truly am sorry but I couldn't really come up with anything that matched with the 'theme' kind off.

Not proofread

Love ~M~